Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
mikeukrainetz

Drives: 2006 Toyota Yaris
Project cars / trucks

Figured since I finally got moving on this project and had some meaningful photos id post them.

Picked up the ranger about a month ago, rebuilt the 302 in the basement (carried all 450-500lbs up two flights of stairs).

This is the type of stuff I do as a hobby / business. I like the oldschool stuff, carbs and cubes. Once this thing goes in for its satin black paint and the wheels get the same (less chrome center cap) itll be a real sleeper.
270hp in a ranger, sweet.

I also have a '70 chev with a built 350 in need of sheet metal.

Almost bought two '58 caddies to go with the wifes '94 but too much cash stuck in ongoing projects. Truck should be up for sale next month if all goes well.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...6/e910caf7.jpg

vertical drop - 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag, lol.

engine in

front shot

making up for the yaris fuel savings
mikeukrainetz is offline   Reply With Quote