Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby
Just curious, why did you buy the Aveo? Maybe I missed it, but I have never read a good review on that car. I'm always curious what motivates people to buy cars which are so resoundingly panned by car magazines, on-line auto reviews, and Consumer Reports. The Cobalt and the Pontiac G5 are too pretty awful cars which come to mind.
Why do people buy them??
|
GM employee discount, mainly. my wife bought it for her mom, originally...but she no longer needed it, so we took it back. its a good little car, imo. havent had any real problems with it at all. interior isnt quite as nice as the yaris, but i like the seats better. would we buy another one? not w/ the old e-tec, thats for sure.....and i really dont like the looks of the new aveo, either. but would i buy an 09 yaris?....negative. equally as ug.