![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Yeah, i'm not sure the law is spelled out like that...
I only know I have the right to defend myself, if I can.. how would that work, with proportionate force, for me, a small 5'1" woman against a 6'2" brute of a guy whether he had his fists, a knife or a gun? I dunno...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
Quote:
that is how it is spelled out in the Ohio code, every state is different
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| OBAMA OR MCCAIN OR NOVOTE | TheRealEnth | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 35 | 11-05-2008 01:09 AM |
| Only in America | YamilR | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 67 | 08-15-2007 04:20 PM |
| VirginiaTech Killer... | Blenjar | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 38 | 04-19-2007 11:18 AM |