Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #1
MadMax
 
MadMax's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, Texas!
Posts: 2,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
Max,
I'm not going to argue. You have your view, I have mine - leave it lie.
You stated your view, so I stated mine. Are you denying the First Amendment as being a part of freedom now as well?
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:33 AM   #2
SailDesign
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
You stated your view, so I stated mine. Are you denying the First Amendment as being a part of freedom now as well?
I'm not denying you the right to mouth off about anything at all. i'm just saying that I'm not going to play....
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OBAMA OR MCCAIN OR NOVOTE TheRealEnth Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 35 11-05-2008 01:09 AM
Only in America YamilR Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 67 08-15-2007 04:20 PM
VirginiaTech Killer... Blenjar Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 38 04-19-2007 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.