I would highly suggest you go back and read the
Gun Facts document I referenced earlier. Maybe that way you'll actually have some facts to study, instead of the anti-gun hyperbol you seem to readily accept!
Quote:
FACT: In Texas, murder rates fell 50% faster than the national average in the year after their concealed carry law passed. Rape rates fell 93% faster in the first year after enactment, and 500% faster in the second. Assaults fell 250% faster in the second year.
(Sources: Bureau of Justice Statistics, online database, reviewing Texas and U.S. violent crime from 1995-2001 and John Lott, David Mustard: This study involved county level crime statistics from all 3,054 counties in the U.S., from 1977 through 1992. During this time ten states adopted right-to-carry laws. It is estimated that if all states had adopted right-to-carry laws, in 1992 the US would have avoided 1,400 murders, 4,200 rapes, 12,000 robberies, 60,000 aggravated assaults – and saved over $5,000,000,000 in victim expenses.)
|
Emphasis mine.
So, I've presented my facts; where are yours?
Cheers! M2