Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
caş
caş
 
caş's Avatar
 
Drives: 1.3 Yaris HB, manual, 2008
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Istanbul/TURKEY
Posts: 48
Good evening from Istanbul, Turkey. (It’s 22.35 according to Turkish time.)
I have just become a member to this forum. I bought my Yaris last June and have been driving it since then. I’m so glad with my car, and I can say it deserves its price. To me, it is one of the best cars compared with B-segment cars.

See you.
caş is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by caş View Post
Good evening from Istanbul, Turkey. (It’s 22.35 according to Turkish time.)
I have just become a member to this forum. I bought my Yaris last June and have been driving it since then. I’m so glad with my car, and I can say it deserves its price. To me, it is one of the best cars compared with B-segment cars.

See you.
Welcome!
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #3
Clode
 
Drives: Yaris in future
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 23
Thumbs up

hi

my name is Claudio and i live in Italy

my car

Toyota Corolla 2.0 d4d 116cv

Toyota Celica TS (GTS in USA) 192cv

Lexus IS 220d Sport MMPack 180cv

but in the future take a Yaris
Clode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clode View Post
hi

my name is Claudio and i live in Italy

my car

Toyota Corolla 2.0 d4d 116cv

Toyota Celica TS (GTS in USA) 192cv

Lexus IS 220d Sport MMPack 180cv

but in the future take a Yaris
Welcome Claudio! Nice choice of cars.
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #5
eht13
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .
Posts: 363
I love how the Yaris (or Belta/Vios/Vitz) is available in so many countries around the world... one of the most "international" car models I've heard of.
eht13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.