Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
NMBIII
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris 4Dr Hatch BlackSP
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 11
JDINRC,

Sounds like you had better luck that me.

I thought I was all set up to get the S-spoiler like the one pictured in frownonfun's post of the yellow 3-door. Went to the dealer, told and showed the parts guy what I wanted, he called me back a day later saying he found it, ordered the part, brought my car in, they didn't have the right tools, grabbed the part and brought it to a different dealership, got it installed, went to pick it up and turns out they ordered the regular factory spoiler. Now I'm stuck trying to get them to pay me back becuase I'm out $400 for the wrong spoiler.

JDINRC, thanks for the photos!
NMBIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:32 PM   #2
jdinrc
 
jdinrc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris Blazing Blue 3dr
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMBIII View Post
JDINRC,

Sounds like you had better luck that me.

I thought I was all set up to get the S-spoiler like the one pictured in frownonfun's post of the yellow 3-door. Went to the dealer, told and showed the parts guy what I wanted, he called me back a day later saying he found it, ordered the part, brought my car in, they didn't have the right tools, grabbed the part and brought it to a different dealership, got it installed, went to pick it up and turns out they ordered the regular factory spoiler. Now I'm stuck trying to get them to pay me back becuase I'm out $400 for the wrong spoiler.

JDINRC, thanks for the photos!
Good luck dealing with the dealer! The lip spoiler is better than no spoiler at all!
jdinrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Liftback Spoiler Installation Toddhata Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 25 08-09-2009 01:26 AM
RS SPOILER ... SAD aznbabiegrlx0x0 Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 42 09-28-2007 09:49 PM
has anyone installed a 3dr liftback lip spoiler? DonnyRebel DIY / Maintenance / Service 10 09-14-2006 12:04 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.