Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2009, 10:10 PM   #14
Shroomster
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?
 
Shroomster's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by andru47 View Post
Yeah they do recommend soapy water at the tinting places. I used it once, it was fine. Don't know what can happen if I leave it on longer, although I don't think you need to let it sit before wiping. :)
i want to say even on the can, it says wipe immediately...
I got distracted once, and the result was peeling/flaking tint material....
__________________
MicroImageonline forums - Shroomster
Xda Forums - Shroomster
Androidforums - Shroomster
I'm noticing a pattern......
Shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY- rattle from lower windshield fix. PetersRedYaris DIY / Maintenance / Service 3 08-21-2011 12:29 AM
Windshield Treatment Problem Yaris Newbie Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs 20 12-12-2008 01:43 AM
Broken windshield mikeukrainetz General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 17 07-19-2007 07:04 AM
chip in windshield deebrown General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 0 04-04-2007 12:58 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.