Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
AlexNet0
 
AlexNet0's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris 3dr
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rockland, ME
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to AlexNet0 Send a message via MSN to AlexNet0 Send a message via Yahoo to AlexNet0
just so there is some variety, I made a mockup of one that I can change in any way, image will be attached, I would actually like to order some, my business does close work with a print shop and we always do favors for one another, so I can get pretty good pricing. I think I will get some (and donate some back, of course, cant forget the designer, Tiny!) of TinyGiants design as well.
Attached Images
 
__________________
----------
----------

Last edited by AlexNet0; 03-30-2009 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Shoot....just realized I spelt enthusiast wrong...
AlexNet0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNet0 View Post
just so there is some variety, I made a mockup of one that I can change in any way, image will be attached, I would actually like to order some, my business does close work with a print shop and we always do favors for one another, so I can get pretty good pricing. I think I will get some (and donate some back, of course, cant forget the designer, Tiny!) of TinyGiants design as well.
Nice, buy the spelling is: "enthusiast"
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:27 AM   #3
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing
 
TinyGiant's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rochester, NH
Posts: 3,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNet0 View Post
just so there is some variety, I made a mockup of one that I can change in any way, image will be attached, I would actually like to order some, my business does close work with a print shop and we always do favors for one another, so I can get pretty good pricing. I think I will get some (and donate some back, of course, cant forget the designer, Tiny!) of TinyGiants design as well.
woot! i'd love some free cards.. i'm working again finally so i might be able to afford some soon... my screen printing and promotion business is picking way up lately :)
__________________
Sold the yaris... rocking an 89 vw cabriolet now :)
TinyGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
Consumer Reports not too pleased with Yaris Befuddled General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 132 02-28-2011 02:57 PM
Thank you yaris world.... punch Performance Modifications 18 09-05-2007 11:31 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.