![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
╚══════════RN
|
I was going to do a VHF/UHF radio in there, but I want my first radio to be a handheld unit. I just got my HAM a couple months ago. Post pics when you get it in there!
__________________
42.88
Last edited by Sodium Duck; 05-21-2009 at 07:31 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris Join Date: May 2009
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, U.S.A.
Posts: 56
|
Quote:
Not sure I'd want to try HF ham in a Yaris though. If I tried to put a Texas Bugcatcher antenna on my Yaris, it would probably tip over<grin> Post some pictures of your setup once it's done, I look forward to seeing it. 73, RedStickHam |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|