Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southeast
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
brody9981
 
brody9981's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Mazda Miata MX5
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Atlanta Area GA
Posts: 42
NICE!

Nice ride! Beutiful color....I would definetly be cool with a sonic meet! Any other ATL Yari interested? Looks like you picked her up at Curry Honda on Buford Hwy......good experience? Anyways, Hope some other area enthusiasts join in!
brody9981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:11 PM   #2
guzziknight
 
guzziknight's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris S
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by brody9981 View Post
Nice ride! Beutiful color....I would definetly be cool with a sonic meet! Any other ATL Yari interested? Looks like you picked her up at Curry Honda on Buford Hwy......good experience? Anyways, Hope some other area enthusiasts join in!
Yep, great experience. They gave more than I hoped for my Civic, and gave me a great price on the Yaris. I would recommend them to anyone.

If we can get anyone else in the area to chime in, we might be able to plan a meet...
guzziknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #3
yarstar
 
Drives: 2008 Absolute Red HB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 264
I'm definitely in! I've been here for over a year and have hoped we could get a meet together sometime. You are gonna love modding this car. I've had a blast with mine. Welcome, both of you!
__________________
AEM CAI, NST Pulleys/SSK, WR 4-2-1 Header, TRD axelback, R1 Concept Rotors, TRD Sway Bar, Nitto Rear Strut Bar, Cusco GT-Zero Coilovers, 1ZZ-FE 1.8L TB
yarstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #4
guzziknight
 
guzziknight's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris S
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 69
OK, that makes 3.

Where do you guys live? I'm in Chamblee.
guzziknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yaris Motor Swap Thread *Read before posting swap threads* Sabretooth Performance Modifications 219 06-10-2025 02:58 PM
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Not sure where to start (2009 yaris)... Faith87 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 37 03-23-2009 05:35 PM
Yaris from New Zealand model - some differences to Canadian RS Yaris model Super_BQ General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 0 07-23-2007 02:54 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.