Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: What would you pay for a steering wheel extension? Note the three option types.
up to $400 for a fixed extension of 1" 0 0%
up to $800 for a fixed extension of 1" 0 0%
over $1200 for a fixed extension of 1" 0 0%
up to $400 for a fixed extension of 2" 2 5.26%
up to $800 for a fixed extension of 2" 0 0%
over $1200 for a fixed extension of 2" 0 0%
up to $500 for a telescopic extension up to 2" 5 13.16%
up to $1000 for a telescopic extension up to 2" 1 2.63%
over $1500 for a telescopic extension up to 2" 1 2.63%
I am happy with my steering wheel the way it is 29 76.32%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 05:02 PM   #1
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Quote:
I'm not too worried about the airbag. I just want to be able to reach the steering wheel.
If that's true, an aftermarket hub/release will fix your problem. Not sure why there's a poll then... I'm confused, as usual.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:01 PM   #2
wornways
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris Sedan Stickshift
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ukiah, CA, USA
Posts: 25
I can't get anyone to replace the steering wheel for me with an after market one. I'm not confident to try doing the replacement myself. No mechanic within 300 miles, will touch it--I've called a majority of them and asked. They're all stressed out about insurance issues. So that's why there's a poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
If that's true, an aftermarket hub/release will fix your problem. Not sure why there's a poll then... I'm confused, as usual.
wornways is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY - 2009 Cruise Control for $10, without pulling the steering wheel and airbag CTScott DIY / Maintenance / Service 307 04-04-2023 03:43 AM
The Yaris Steering Wheel wornways General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 12 10-09-2012 01:41 PM
GROUP BUY - JDM (RS) Vitz LED Tail Lamp ... riceboy Items for Sale by private party 453 07-14-2007 08:30 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.