Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
tomato
Super Moderator
 
tomato's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
razor on these windows? oh, I don't know if I trust myself with that. On a regular glass, maybe but on my Yaris, IDK...

I could clay the car at some point, though. Thanks everybody

can't help it if the car sits alone all day, gets rained on and what not :iono.
__________________
Follow Bamboo the YarisWorld Traveler here
tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
schleppy
I love momentum.
 
schleppy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris LB, Red
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 587
Send a message via AIM to schleppy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato View Post
razor on these windows? oh, I don't know if I trust myself with that. On a regular glass, maybe but on my Yaris, IDK...

I could clay the car at some point, though. Thanks everybody

can't help it if the car sits alone all day, gets rained on and what not :iono.
There is no difference between Yaris glass and regular glass. The razor will be fine. HOWEVER, you cannot use a razor on the rear window on the inside. You'll scrape off the defroster wiring :)
schleppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Mystery Oi'll Say! Yar Is Word Fuel Economy Forum 16 05-11-2013 04:22 AM
Help: Rear Door Small Window Install nick.dollimount DIY / Maintenance / Service 7 09-22-2010 02:22 PM
Urgent Peanut Product Recall Bob_VT Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 5 02-08-2009 01:03 PM
Express window for passenger Stoln Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 1 10-30-2008 10:38 AM
Window Sticker Stoln General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 10 07-14-2007 01:01 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.