Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
Yaristoo
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris 3 door
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 4
My Yaris

I've had my Yaris for about 3.5 years. They recalled it on the floor mat thing, but never had any problem. I've never had any problem at all with my car. Its performance has been excellent. It has that symbol that tells you when it has warmed up. It doesn't accelerate perfectly until it warms up, then it runs smooth. It always seemed that it wasn't warmed up, so it seemed fine.

I heard there was a recall of Yaris' in Europe. As long as they are in Europe it doesn't bother me because I'm sure that the cars going to Europe are different than the ones coming here. As long as there is no concern over the Yaris as far as acceleration, I don't see why we should worry.

It's the best deal in the Toyota world. It's an inexpensive car with the best fuel efficiency without being a hybrid. You wouldn't get your money's worth with a hybrid. I've been extremely happy with my Yaris.
Yaristoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Response from Toyota on my special order drdavidr4u New YARIS Purchase Forum 14 04-27-2010 08:59 PM
Yaris In Forza 3 whooppee777 Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 61 04-03-2010 04:36 PM
Toyota Temporarily Suspends Sales of Selected Vehicles redglare45 Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 0 01-26-2010 06:33 PM
Toyota Delays Buckethead General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 3 08-26-2006 03:16 AM
Toyota recalls vehicles over faulty engine Lizardboy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 1 07-18-2006 07:07 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.