Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2007, 01:25 PM   #1
Fastnx
 
Drives: Nissan NX2000
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 12
Quote:
In 8 posts on these forums, you haven't posted one bit of usable information, so you have no room to talk about facts
So the only thing i know about cars is from the time I have spent at yarisworld?

I am not the typical Yaris owner. I have been involved with cars for more than two decades. I race Nissan NX2000s, I build our motors which make 270hp from 2160cc. Before that I was a race mechanic on a Formula BMW that my brother raced.

I just happen to be an environmentally responsible consumer, and consequently have an interest in Yarii. I'm on this site to find out about what is available for this car and what others have done.

Heres a pic of my racecar




Fastnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
acrbill
 
Drives: Polar White Hatch
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: chicago
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastnx View Post
So the only thing i know about cars is from the time I have spent at yarisworld?

I am not the typical Yaris owner. I have been involved with cars for more than two decades. I race Nissan NX2000s, I build our motors which make 270hp from 2160cc. Before that I was a race mechanic on a Formula BMW that my brother raced.

I just happen to be an environmentally responsible consumer, and consequently have an interest in Yarii. I'm on this site to find out about what is available for this car and what others have done.

Heres a pic of my racecar




Oh man! If you would have mentioned this earlier it would have saved some misunderstanding. Instead of thinking you where a moron we would have had proof of it.

Your obviously full of shit, and you thought you could come onto a site and pull the wool over our eyes with your supreme knowledge of all things automotive.
What you failed to realize is that we are not little kids enamored with pictures of "race cars".

Do everyone a favor and buy a Honda Fit.
__________________
http://home.comcast.net/~job0b/ywsig.gif
ChinoCharles Intake supporter.
acrbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Megan Header Install [pics] Chris07LB Performance Modifications 132 09-29-2010 03:41 PM
WR Secret Weapon Intake Dyno Tested.. WRLEO Performance Modifications 70 05-17-2007 03:00 PM
GROUP BUY - Megan Racing 4-1 Header... riceboy Items for Sale by private party 489 01-10-2007 06:45 PM
VA/MD Owners - Megan Racing Header ProMotionTuning Performance Modifications 4 11-30-2006 02:54 PM
HEADER & INTAKE R&D. WRLEO Performance Modifications 80 11-23-2006 03:51 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.