Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 04:09 AM   #1
coffiend
 
coffiend's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Black LB
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 448
This is Doomsey.

I think he is a pit bull mix.

I adopted him Saturday from the Humane Society.

He is about 15-20 lbs underweight, has fleas, a respiratory infection, the pads on his feet are bleeding, and he's not potty trained, but I sure do love him to death already




Doomsey with Toad, my French Bulldog/Boston Terrier


me and Doomsey





I just had to share, I love the little guy so much
__________________
coffiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
tomato
Super Moderator
 
tomato's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffiend View Post
This is Doomsey.

I think he is a pit bull mix.

I adopted him Saturday from the Humane Society.

He is about 15-20 lbs underweight, has fleas, a respiratory infection, the pads on his feet are bleeding, and he's not potty trained, but I sure do love him to death already

...
I just had to share, I love the little guy so much



That dog has a great face. He's gonna be your new best friend.


Advantage works pretty well on the fleas.

I so miss having a dog.
__________________
Follow Bamboo the YarisWorld Traveler here
tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:52 PM   #3
Chuck G
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Great Northwest
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffiend View Post
This is Doomsey.

I think he is a pit bull mix.

I adopted him Saturday from the Humane Society.

He is about 15-20 lbs underweight, has fleas, a respiratory infection, the pads on his feet are bleeding, and he's not potty trained, but I sure do love him to death already




Doomsey with Toad, my French Bulldog/Boston Terrier


me and Doomsey





I just had to share, I love the little guy so much


Great looking dog!!
He's lucky to have such a great owner!
Chuck G is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Official "Bambo the Yarisworld Traveler" thread (V2) *MAD DOG* Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 528 06-22-2009 03:58 PM
Help me pic my best pic... Sabretooth Photo-Video-Media Gallery 17 06-14-2009 07:52 PM
Aftermarket rim thread vs official wheel guide regal Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 1 04-01-2009 12:11 PM
A pic thread showing aftermarket springs/suspension? Pitt Yaris Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 10 03-30-2009 12:17 PM
Bulletproof's Tokyo Auto Salon Pic Thread BulletProofAuto Photo-Video-Media Gallery 15 01-15-2007 01:52 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.