![]() |
|
|
|
#34 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2017 Yaris IA, Pulse Red, Auto Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 538
|
I've been driving MT's for over 30 years - for the first month with my Yaris, taking off from a dead stop I either killed the engine or revved it way too high and burned rubber. Now I have no trouble taking off in 1st gear, it's just the engine revving up between gears when I know I've taken my foot off the accelerator that sounds strange.
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Manual shifter Mod.... | hoahmaru | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 28 | 04-07-2014 05:05 PM |
| Manual Yaris performance info? | SimmZ | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 22 | 10-27-2009 09:27 AM |
| Is the 2006 Yaris Manual stick leather wrapped or not? | hoahmaru | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 21 | 10-30-2008 08:14 AM |
| Detailed dealer pricing on the new, 2007 Toyota Yaris. | tomjasz | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 3 | 08-11-2006 10:46 PM |
| transmission swap | kralmrax | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 5 | 07-22-2006 01:04 PM |