Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2007, 09:01 PM   #1
YesHapiness
Ya=Yes || Charis=Hapiness
 
YesHapiness's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Yaris YRX
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 7
Hi Speedz,

Yes, I got OEM mats when I bought the car. But I want to put them away so they look brand new when I sell my car. I'll spend up to $200 AUD.

Do you know any sites (in right hand drive countries like the UK) selling Yaris acessories on line?
YesHapiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 01:29 AM   #2
cleong
Parallel Parking Pro
 
cleong's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 1.5 Manual
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by YesHapiness View Post
Hi Speedz,

Yes, I got OEM mats when I bought the car. But I want to put them away so they look brand new when I sell my car. I'll spend up to $200 AUD.

Do you know any sites (in right hand drive countries like the UK) selling Yaris acessories on line?
Its not worth it to buy up to $200 worth of floor mats that you won't see coming back to you when you want to sell the car. This is a budget car and people are going to be more sensitive to price than condition.

That is to say, they'd rather walk away from a car that is priced out of their budget, than to stretch up for it just because it's a little more tidy and clean. The old elbow grease and polish does swing sales, but spending $200, you're not going to see that $200 back.

What are you going to do with the aftermarket floormats after the car's sold?
cleong is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM
LA area wanted: yaris 3dr for sponsorship quadoptix California 4 08-31-2006 10:47 PM
WANTED - Stock 15" 2007 Yaris HUB CAPS! Chris07LB Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 3 06-29-2006 07:09 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.