Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2007, 09:57 AM   #11
turboyaris
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 459
Send a message via AIM to turboyaris
hey guys just another quick installment since you guys are wondering how fast the yaris is... I havent been to the track yet because i havent had a chance to go, however, I was out messing around with my friends last night one drives a stage 2 srt 4 the other a ws6 with an exhaust. We did from a roll and from the line with the srt 4 and from the roll with the ws6. The ws6 had a jump on me off the roll because i hadn't built boost yet. But after I did I caught back up and passed it. As for the SRT4 It was a very close race, my buddy "claims" he mis shifted second.... but I didn't hear anything and I wound up beating him... so just to give you some performance ideas on the car... Either way win or lose to either of those cars just keeping up with them would give you mad respect... haha I can't wait to take it the the track and get some real numbers.

p.s. I was still on stock rubber while they both have rims and sticky tires.
turboyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WR Secret Weapon Intake Dyno Tested.. WRLEO Performance Modifications 70 05-17-2007 03:00 PM
Dyno Deal From WR to YW Members. WRLEO Performance Modifications 4 03-10-2007 08:16 PM
WR INTAKE SYSTEM : YOU GET $100 FOR DYNO RESULTS ! WRLEO Sponsors Classifieds Area 0 02-22-2007 10:14 AM
Megan Header Dyno Results ChinoCharles Performance Modifications 83 02-21-2007 10:06 PM
GROUP BUY - Megan Racing 4-1 Header... riceboy Items for Sale by private party 489 01-10-2007 06:45 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:34 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.