![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
$10.25/hr frying chicken
|
I'm doing the same thing, graduate May as well
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2012 Yaris 3-door w/5-speed! Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 273
|
Outstanding. After my BS, I'll be going to graduate school for a few years, so I require new, cheap, fun, and most importantly, reliable transportation that starts every morning and will never let me down.
Statistically, the Yaris is the car with the least amount of mechanical faults/complaints leveled against it by buyers, based upon reports. Second only to the Corolla, which is more expensive, and more vanilla than I'd prefer. Plus, there is a guy on YouTube with a sedan that has over 400k with no issues. All of this, along with the snazzy new looks, sporty interior, and great test drive have sold me. I can't wait to pick up my little hatch and keep it for 15 trouble-free years while I drive my BMW on the weekends.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| My 2012 Yaris review... | CanIHazYarisHatch? | Third Gen Yaris General Discussion | 35 | 02-20-2012 01:03 PM |
| Motortrend : 2012 YARIS : 1st drive of ... | Hershey | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 52 | 04-11-2011 09:23 PM |