Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
A1an
 
Drives: '89 Jetta, '07 Rabbit
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lutz, FL
Posts: 55
For your sake I hope you are more thorough with research for school projects. Three friends worth of data is the equivalent of writing your senior thesis using Wikipedia as the sole source. I'm done wasting time with you.
A1an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #2
CanIHazYarisHatch?
 
Drives: 2012 Yaris 3-door w/5-speed!
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1an View Post
For your sake I hope you are more thorough with research for school projects. Three friends worth of data is the equivalent of writing your senior thesis using Wikipedia as the sole source. I'm done wasting time with you.
I have taken a simple random sample (SRS) of dozens of my customers and colleagues, over the course of three, nearly four years. I told you why; I was considering a VW Rabbit 3-door, with it's abysmal 2.5 liter boat anchor five-cylinder engine.

I know my three VW friends very well, and we talk cars all the time, which is why this has come up. I have heard the stories. I have seen the absurd receipts from the dealer to fix things that should not break on a car just out of warranty.

Look at the "meat and potatoes" of my posts on this matter. I have defended my points, why haven't you? It's fine we disagree, but I (and all the people I have met that have ownership/lease experience with VWs) am not imagining what my(and their) eyes see when it comes to VW. This is why they are not, and will never be on my list; they love screwing their customers.

I don't like feeling ripped-off. That's why I bought a new Toyota, because I can trust my life with it.

Cheers.
CanIHazYarisHatch? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yorktown Meet Tomorrow! H3LlIoN Mid-Atlantic 1 02-13-2011 10:31 PM
BOTI Battle of the Imports! TOMORROW!!! Friday August 31 thefoth Northwest 1 08-31-2007 03:07 AM
Picking up Yaris tomorrow localnet New YARIS Purchase Forum 13 06-28-2007 10:53 PM
YES!!! I pick it up Tomorrow Leenis24 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 24 06-08-2006 09:36 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:50 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.