![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2005 Scion xB Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Black Hills of South Dakota
Posts: 1,059
|
Maybe we should all step down and let the tire God, aka the tire guy, aka Black Yaris, tell people which wheels/tires they should run.
We all know you worked at a tire shop for 7 years but that doesn't mean your the only one who knows tires. On a more positive note I have 7 inch wide wheels with 38mm offset and no rubbing with 1.1-1.3 inch drop. Last edited by PetersRedYaris; 03-19-2007 at 10:27 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Modification Condoner.
Drives: 2007 Black Sand Liftback Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 360
|
Quote:
I respectfully think I should be said *tire god.*
__________________
Tanabe DF, Debadged, stripped, Black emblems |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|