Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
Bmcguigan1
 
Bmcguigan1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris 5dr hb
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 44
Yes, I have 6" orbital buffer and plan on using it. I will hit you up if I ever get out that way!
Bmcguigan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
black box, clay, polish, wax

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Clay bar and carnauba wax this weekend Shinare Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs 11 09-26-2011 07:27 AM
clar bar or polish? yaris2010RS Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs 21 03-17-2011 06:32 PM
Car Polish / Wax Does this affect fuel economy? Mikeey01nzl Fuel Economy Forum 3 02-27-2011 09:14 PM
Meguiar Deep Crystals wash + Clay Bar + NXT 2.0 Wax = Slick ezhacker1 Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs 23 08-25-2009 10:53 PM
How often should I wash my car? Buckethead Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs 49 04-23-2007 05:47 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.