Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #3
us13doolittle
us13doolittle
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris 4-Door Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Irving, Texas
Posts: 21
Thanks Robert!

I am working on a way to complete those "broken lines" of chrome. The problem is in the curve of the window, and the ABS plastic chrome does not want to bend. I've ordered a little more of the product and have some ideas on completion. What do you suggest I do to lower the body just a little, and I don't want a "low rider" for I hate tires hitting the wheel wells on big bumps. They are Goodyear 15" tires, also. Thanks again for your post.
us13doolittle is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM
yaris Advance Sedan Rudeshady Central and South America 14 06-25-2007 01:50 AM
Yaris Sedan Vs. Yaris 4dr. hatch Meow General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 11 10-29-2006 02:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:30 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.