![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2020 Corolla Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 549
|
I am trying to get Canadian TSB's ... tried MicroImage (not on there) .. any place else I can get a copy of them ?? I was able to get the US TSB's but I don't think that my Canadian Toyota dealer will be too interested in those.
Last edited by edmscan; 01-20-2013 at 06:13 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
|
Try PMing Garm on MI. He has the zip file, but the link is apparently not working, so he just needs to fix it.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2020 Corolla Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 549
|
Thank you .. I will give that a try.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| New Yaris look? | carnage08 | Australia | 7 | 10-19-2008 01:06 PM |
| Florida Yaris Meet! 6/23/2007! | Sabretooth | Southeast | 13 | 06-05-2007 06:46 PM |