Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2007, 10:39 AM   #1
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
I am going to say this once, as I have been biting my lip for months about ZPI.

They have a terrible reputation on ScionLife. When they came on as a vendor, I wanted to warn you guys, but badmouthing vendors here is a big no-no. However, they have now fucked up an ample amount to warrant me saying this... stay far, far away from ZPI. All of these problems... slow shipping, customer avoidance, etc, all problems that have been associated with them before. If this stuff shocks you guys that makes one of us.

I kept my mouth shut and gave them the benefit of the doubt. They had their chance and they blew it... and they have a turbo kit out! YIKES!
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:27 AM   #2
PetersRedYaris
 
PetersRedYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 2005 Scion xB
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Black Hills of South Dakota
Posts: 1,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I am going to say this once, as I have been biting my lip for months about ZPI.

They have a terrible reputation on ScionLife. When they came on as a vendor, I wanted to warn you guys, but badmouthing vendors here is a big no-no. However, they have now fucked up an ample amount to warrant me saying this... stay far, far away from ZPI. All of these problems... slow shipping, customer avoidance, etc, all problems that have been associated with them before. If this stuff shocks you guys that makes one of us.

I kept my mouth shut and gave them the benefit of the doubt. They had their chance and they blew it... and they have a turbo kit out! YIKES!
I'm holding you responsible Chino. Knowing this kind of info and keeping your mouth shut has screwed several of us. Just joking!
PetersRedYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ZPI to produce yaris turbo kit and exhaust turboyaris Forced Induction Forum 15 06-09-2007 01:24 AM
ZPI to produce yaris turbo kit and exhaust turboyaris Forced Induction Forum 30 04-04-2007 02:10 PM
Fujitsubo Exhaust!! MC-BPT Sponsors Classifieds Area 17 11-16-2006 10:36 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.