Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
TashaYaris
 
Drives: 2014 Yaris LE 3-door
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 4
Just got a 2014 Yaris LE, 3-door. I'm so stoked about the gas mileage! I've been driving a 2000 Chevy S10 pickup toward its inevitable death, and by comparison the Yaris is immeasurably more fun (no sarcasm intended). Glad to be here!

I'd have posted this in the 3rd gen. area, but there's no "Check-in" board over there.
TashaYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
yougojay
25, 550 MILES!
 
Drives: Yaris L Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: East End
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaYaris View Post
Just got a 2014 Yaris LE, 3-door. I'm so stoked about the gas mileage! I've been driving a 2000 Chevy S10 pickup toward its inevitable death, and by comparison the Yaris is immeasurably more fun (no sarcasm intended). Glad to be here!

I'd have posted this in the 3rd gen. area, but there's no "Check-in" board over there.

Welcome, yea! Another Yaris owner
The gas mileage is GREAT! I fill mine every 3 weeks or so depending on how much 'extra' driving I do - and that's at a 1/4 tank or a little less left. High seating, nice controls, still lovin' this car even after all these months...always am kinda excited to get it it and drive.
yougojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.