Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2014, 01:17 PM   #1
bairjo
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 619
"Cat-back systems also produce a more aggressive exhaust note ."

"Axle-back exhausts are easier to install and can deliver the performance exhaust sound you want."


Great informative thread. However, all I want is a stainless system this summer to replace my 2010 HB OEM system. I don't want more sound or looking for performance enhancements...just stainless. When I search the web, all I see are systems that "give you that growl you are looking for" and the like. Has anyone purchased an axle-back or cat-back stainless system like the one I am looking to find?
bairjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing
 
fnkngrv's Avatar
 
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by bairjo View Post
"Cat-back systems also produce a more aggressive exhaust note ."

"Axle-back exhausts are easier to install and can deliver the performance exhaust sound you want."


Great informative thread. However, all I want is a stainless system this summer to replace my 2010 HB OEM system. I don't want more sound or looking for performance enhancements...just stainless. When I search the web, all I see are systems that "give you that growl you are looking for" and the like. Has anyone purchased an axle-back or cat-back stainless system like the one I am looking to find?
Are you only concerned with the bling factor of stainless? You are looking for T304?
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook


Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing


Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Micro Image center exhaust... tooter Performance Modifications 64 10-14-2012 11:07 PM
NEED ENGINE CHECK LIGHT CODE LIST Attitude Forced Induction Forum 12 04-11-2011 06:38 PM
does BACK-PRESSURE increase MPG vs straight thru... marcus Fuel Economy Forum 25 05-03-2009 09:23 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.