Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2014, 05:57 PM   #1
sheekeebut
Minimalist
 
Drives: 07 silver sedan
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Mississauga, GTA, Toronto, ON
Posts: 432
Looks about right to me. My 2007 Canadian sedan manual is just above 500. It dips below briefly when I make any accessory actions like turning AC/defroster/headlights/fan on OR off
sheekeebut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:15 PM   #2
Mika
 
Drives: Yaris 2007
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheekeebut View Post
Looks about right to me. My 2007 Canadian sedan manual is just above 500. It dips below briefly when I make any accessory actions like turning AC/defroster/headlights/fan on OR off
Mine, is a/t...

Is just that, it wasn't like that before, and now I'm having an A/C issue while idling, for example. I can live with a soft shaking thing, but no with warm air while idling. Something has changed. I just need to figure out what.

Where can I find official information about this model RPM standards?

I'll try with a fuel injector cleaner product. Any recommendation?
Mika is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a/c, idle, rpm, speed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
06-10 Yaris Sedan cold air intake $40 kylevh21 Items for Sale by private party 2 04-01-2012 02:14 PM
Rims + tires for a 2007 Yaris sedan Shmomi Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 3 07-18-2011 04:03 PM
NEED ENGINE CHECK LIGHT CODE LIST Attitude Forced Induction Forum 12 04-11-2011 06:38 PM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.