![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: 2004 Vitz/Echo/Pre-Yaris Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: United States
Posts: 1
|
Is there a zage kit for the 2004 echo? I am tempted to trade the echo in for a Mini Cooper just for the fact that I want some extra kick in my ride and I wouldn't have to mod the mini. (Already super/turbo charged) But I don't want to loose the reliability of the mighty yota!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Mr. 155 and climbing
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
|
Quote:
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NST NonStopTuning Short Shift Kits | NonStopTuning | NonStopTuning | 2 | 11-11-2008 07:39 PM |
| delayed turbo project... | joey1320 | Forced Induction Forum | 8 | 09-26-2007 11:18 PM |
| TURBO DIY... | forpinks | Forced Induction Forum | 33 | 09-06-2007 02:03 AM |
| NCP 91 RS 1500 TRD Turbo ????? | ramishrrr | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 3 | 01-15-2007 04:51 PM |
| Vitz Rs turbo vs U.S. Yaris add turbo? | weaponrcamry | Performance Modifications | 18 | 08-09-2006 08:45 PM |