Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2015, 06:18 PM   #1
nortonfb
 
Drives: 2007
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: motown
Posts: 339
Done a bit of accident investigation. I wouldn't run poor or suspicious condition tires on anything.
I don't care if you kill yourself but I am concerned about the other guy.
nortonfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 06:44 PM   #2
bronsin
 
bronsin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Base Hatch 2 Dr Auto
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: nj
Posts: 4,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by nortonfb View Post
I don't care if you kill yourself


Not what I had in mind when I asked for comments but there it is!
__________________
Synthetic Oil: Its All In Your Head
bronsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best all-season tires for the Yaris? Rahxephon Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 33 03-17-2013 06:40 PM
FS: OEM Yaris S 5-spoke Alloy Wheels + Tires Cosworth Items for Sale by private party 6 10-13-2012 04:36 PM
FS: OEM T-sport Toyota 17x7 wheels w/ tires Cosworth Items for Sale by private party 13 08-25-2010 08:48 AM
FS: OEM RS 15" Wheels & Tires landrym28 Items for Sale by private party 0 07-01-2010 07:00 PM
FS- 4 OEM 15" Tires & Wheels- $250 MGargano Items for Sale by private party 3 09-01-2009 05:59 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.