Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2015, 08:45 PM   #1
nookandcrannycar
 
Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Posts: 4,839
^^^^^ A guy in an acreage subdivision near my house has an Aventador. We both have the same stoplight that is closest to our respective houses. He approaches the stoplight on the main road (more time with a green light), and I can hear his car (sweet sound) before I can even see it to watch it zoom by. Every time I've seen it, he's had the roof panel off. One time, I was able to turn right after he zoomed by. I was behind him until he turned into the parking lot of our closest Kroger (I was on my way to the mall).
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 09:16 PM   #2
Kal-El
 
Kal-El's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris S Sedan 5-Speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookandcrannycar View Post
^^^^^ A guy in an acreage subdivision near my house has an Aventador. We both have the same stoplight that is closest to our respective houses. He approaches the stoplight on the main road (more time with a green light), and I can hear his car (sweet sound) before I can even see it to watch it zoom by. Every time I've seen it, he's had the roof panel off. One time, I was able to turn right after he zoomed by. I was behind him until he turned into the parking lot of our closest Kroger (I was on my way to the mall).


One thing about Lambos, you need to be prepared for crowds of people always coming around to gaze at it. You need to be into attention. Perhaps not as much in California or southern Florida where exotics are more common, but elsewhere in the country, exotics are only seen once every month or couple of months so it is an event to see one.

I've never seen an Aventador, only some older Lamborghini's and cheaper ones like the Gallardo.
Kal-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ImportRacer88's Photo Scavenger Hunt ImportRacer88 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 8 02-28-2012 04:19 AM
Jerkratt - Photo Scavenger Hunt Jerkratt Photo-Video-Media Gallery 3 03-04-2009 09:03 AM
11/02/08 Metro Auto Squad 1st Annual Car Show (my car club) Jerkratt NY / NJ/ CT / PA 14 10-26-2008 05:51 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.