![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 BB LB Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maiden, NC
Posts: 785
|
I think I might be too picky, but the only cars I've liked that have come out in the last 5 years (aside from the Yaris) are the Focus RS and the Abarth. Everything else just seems too..... frilly for me me. I like simplistic, utilitarian kind-of vehicles, and most of the stuff on the market these days has to have the newest and the shiniest tech on it. Very nice pics btw.
__________________
Too much of car culture is people taking things too seriously and not enjoying it for what it is. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '15 Yaris SE 5MT Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona (USA)
Posts: 1,058
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| Coupon, LA Auto Show, Dec 4 to 13, 2009 | yaris-me | California | 1 | 12-03-2009 04:06 PM |
| Pittsburgh PA Auto Show | TomK | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 3 | 02-19-2006 10:23 AM |