Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2015, 04:16 PM   #7
MedMantle
 
MedMantle's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris '05 1.3 Hatch "R.I.P."
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: South Africa
Posts: 127
Doing some research I found that a "grounding" problem might also cause the problem I have. It's almost weekend so I can start checking the pump **

On a side note, straining the window winder motor changes the hum AND causes my RPM's to drop quite a bit. The car shakes almost like it wants to stall... things are getting weird guys but I'll keep you up to date.

It's like everything happens at once :/
MedMantle is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Nitrous Thread ChinoCharles Performance Modifications 116 02-16-2016 03:07 PM
Yaris Fuel Pump HTM Yaris General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 12 03-22-2012 03:34 AM
NEED ENGINE CHECK LIGHT CODE LIST Attitude Forced Induction Forum 12 04-11-2011 06:38 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.