![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() Drives: 2009 Yaris Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 39
|
154K on my 09 LB Clown-car. No issues other than normal service. Synthetic oil since first change, and extended drain interval (15K miles) since from 45K miles onward. No oil consumption. The 1NZ-FE is durable, and damn near bulletproof.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2014 Yaris SE Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,082
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2016 Yaris 3 Dr Super White Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: SoFloYo
Posts: 259
|
7500 miles in 3.5 months, I'm well on my way to join the club. I'm planning on switching to synthetic after 12,000 miles. I have to say, I love this little car!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 1987 Silverado Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 315
|
Where's the 300k mile club? That would be pretty cool to have. If well maintained, I don't see why these cars couldn't go 350k or more.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Mid-West Chapter Micro Image Car Club | lilredrocket | Southwest | 10 | 10-05-2009 01:06 PM |
| 30,000 mile service: Dealership or non-dealership? | EstherK | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 1 | 11-12-2008 12:40 PM |
| 11/02/08 Metro Auto Squad 1st Annual Car Show (my car club) | Jerkratt | NY / NJ/ CT / PA | 14 | 10-26-2008 05:51 PM |
| Japanese Mix Club Los Invitamos!!! | TunTun_yariS[PR] | Caribbean | 0 | 12-12-2006 12:03 PM |
| Buddy Club Wheels | BulletProofAuto | Sponsors Classifieds Area | 8 | 10-19-2006 06:55 PM |