Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2020, 03:28 PM   #1
KALISPEL II
 
KALISPEL II's Avatar
 
Drives: '26 Mazda 3 Select-Sport Sedan
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: The American Dystopia
Posts: 160
Glad that you enjoy the Envision Essence. I'm not even sure what it is about SUV's that make me instinctively want to hate them, but I do for some reason.
__________________
2026 2.5L NA Mazda3 Select-Sport Sedan 6-AT FWD (w/Chrome-Delete) - Soul Red Crystal Metallic - Built in Japan
KALISPEL II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 06:04 PM   #2
ern-diz
 
ern-diz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CA all day
Posts: 3,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by KALISPEL II View Post
Glad that you enjoy the Envision Essence. I'm not even sure what it is about SUV's that make me instinctively want to hate them, but I do for some reason.
+1 on both points!
__________________
On Instagram

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 12:01 AM   #3
kimona
Super Moderator
 
kimona's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 White VITZ
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Huntington Bch, CA
Posts: 4,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by KALISPEL II View Post
Glad that you enjoy the Envision Essence. I'm not even sure what it is about SUV's that make me instinctively want to hate them, but I do for some reason.
My interest in SUV's all started with my 2017 Buick Encore. I immediately liked the dorky jellybean shape of that car; it reminded me of my '07 Yaris.

The Encore was actually just a small hatchback that was quick enough, very nimble, and had tons of interior volume. Unlike the Toyota, the paint quality was outstanding. It also had the advantage of being tomb quiet, happy to cruise all day long at 80MPH and feel like 50MPH, and it had the most comfortable seats ever. Interesting that it was an Opel (Germany) platform assembled in South Korea... without a single issue with fit, finish, and materials. I loved that car!

I wanted to get another Encore, but good deals weren't to be found anywhere. I stumbled upon the Buick Envision (Opel Platform) for an unbelievable deal that I couldn't pass up. Of course, it doesn't have the fun factor of the Encore, and it took a bit to get used to driving a bigger car, but I am really enjoying it and the extra space for toting things around.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg buick encore.jpg (309.8 KB, 134 views)
kimona is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ImportRacer88's Photo Scavenger Hunt ImportRacer88 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 8 02-28-2012 04:19 AM
Car Buying Scams nemelek Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 1 09-29-2011 08:01 PM
Jerkratt - Photo Scavenger Hunt Jerkratt Photo-Video-Media Gallery 3 03-04-2009 09:03 AM
Darb - Photo Scavenger Hunt Darb Photo-Video-Media Gallery 3 03-01-2009 09:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.