Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2007, 12:30 AM   #1
Nutzoids
 
Nutzoids's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 938
I don't like talking about money... BUT:

I have a Costco Membership... and though Costco you get a discount when you buy new cars...

You have to contact Costco... and they will contact a dealer for you...

YOU WILL SAVE MONEY!

__________________
*Philosophy of life... Brought to you by... "Nutzoids"

Nutzoids... Where Punk rock is less about Image, and more about the Mind!
Nutzoids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:38 AM   #2
blacksan
 
blacksan's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Bayou Blue Liftback
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutzoids View Post
I don't like talking about money... BUT:

I have a Costco Membership... and though Costco you get a discount when you buy new cars...

You have to contact Costco... and they will contact a dealer for you...

YOU WILL SAVE MONEY!

True dat. I personally just love doing thorough research about my purchase (cost, hold back, etc.) and matching wits with sales staff that normally try to feed you a bunch of crap when they sale you a car.
blacksan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
PetersRedYaris
 
PetersRedYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 2005 Scion xB
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Black Hills of South Dakota
Posts: 1,059
LB with convienience package and all-weather package. $13,400 in Colorado. My dealer in South Dakota wanted $14,950 for the EXACT same car.
PetersRedYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 01:46 AM   #4
MudBug
 
Drives: 07 Yaris
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: AZ, USA
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutzoids View Post
I don't like talking about money... BUT:

I have a Costco Membership... and though Costco you get a discount when you buy new cars...

You have to contact Costco... and they will contact a dealer for you...

YOU WILL SAVE MONEY!


Yup, I did the same thing and paid Invoice +$300 (Then the GOV got their tax & License).

No haggling, no wondering if I got a good price, I sat down, they showed me what they paid, showed me their Costco deal for +$300, I said yes, signed the papers, paid the cash, and left.
MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yaris Owners Map!! (Frappr) Sign in here everyone YarisBueller Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 167 07-25-2012 02:11 AM
FLORIDA YARIS OWNERS !!!!! Uglyboyed General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 24 05-31-2012 05:42 PM
Owners Manual Download?? JeffRapp DIY / Maintenance / Service 4 04-14-2011 02:37 AM
TN Owners rstb88 Southeast 8 11-14-2008 06:10 PM
wrong Owners manual gonzo452001 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 6 11-24-2006 05:10 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.