Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 03:34 AM   #1
hare
 
Drives: VITZ RS1500
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 15
I am sorry for misunderstand,what I mean is the 1zz injector on NCP13,I have a NCP13 with blitz supercharger but need bigger injector,do you know if it will fit???thanks a lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
Is your question about the AEM kit? If so, I would not know. The box hax been sitting in my garage for the past few months waiting for my lazy ass to install it.

I don't see why it would not fit. From what I've read by other posters, the biggest problem is finding room to install the water bottle.
hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:03 AM   #2
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
ask 1NZYARIS1 if the injectors for the 1.3L are the same as the 1.5L. I believe they are, in which case you can "upgrade" to the 1ZZ injectors.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
CASTREX
Who said Yaris was slow?
 
CASTREX's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris T-Sport 2008
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by hare View Post
I am sorry for misunderstand,what I mean is the 1zz injector on NCP13,I have a NCP13 with blitz supercharger but need bigger injector,do you know if it will fit???thanks a lots.
The 1ZZ injectors will work great on your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
ask 1NZYARIS1 if the injectors for the 1.3L are the same as the 1.5L. I believe they are, in which case you can "upgrade" to the 1ZZ injectors.

Actually the NCP13 has the same 1.5 1NZ-FE

His is a first gen Yaris TS/RS
CASTREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #4
hare
 
Drives: VITZ RS1500
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 15
thanks for confirm,I will try to take off mine one to double confirm before I buy the new injector,hopefully will sort out the problem of my car and go quicker in the track,cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTREX View Post
The 1ZZ injectors will work great on your car.




Actually the NCP13 has the same 1.5 1NZ-FE

His is a first gen Yaris TS/RS
__________________
hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #5
Giupo
 
Drives: Yaris
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 77
the 1zzfe injectors are about 290cc, the oem 1nzfe injectors are about 210cc, I council you the 2zzge injectors these are 350cc and are good still for future upgrade.
the 1zzfe e 2zzge injectors are bolt on for 1nzfe engine.
Giupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #6
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!
 
CrankyOldMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 2,332
Thread necro!

Just want to add my two bits: the green 1ZZ injectors I scrounged from a 2003 Vibe (255cc) are working much better than stock. No "rich condition" codes at idle yet, can't confirm WOT readings until I get my AEM AFR gauge installed but my Scangauge II drops to 12.0 AFR as soon as I enter boost. As far as I can tell, that's all the lower it reads.

Here's verification of the stats from an injection cleaning service (witchhunter.com)


Here's a shot of them snugged under the fuel rail:


And here's a shot of the amputated valve cover nub:
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:19 AM   #7
jetblast
 
Drives: Gen 1 XB
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 72
Thanks for digging this thread up. My TC injectors are green also. Gonna have to check the part numbers. Thanks!
__________________
Why strive for a JDM BB, when you can promote the Scion badge?
jetblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:34 PM   #8
47_MasoN_47
What I thought I'd do was
 
47_MasoN_47's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northwest Alabama
Posts: 1,140
I got a set of 23250-0D040 on ebay from a Celica. Work great with the Blitz.
__________________

My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log
Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
47_MasoN_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 09:48 PM   #9
AzianCuz
conundrum562
 
AzianCuz's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
Question Check Engine Light - Lean Code

So what would help me with this code?




Will these work as far as the 1zz goes?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Denso-23...d1650b&vxp=mtr
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------
BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS
TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI
NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST
GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES
TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS
TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE


Last edited by AzianCuz; 08-21-2015 at 03:08 PM.
AzianCuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 09:59 PM   #10
AzianCuz
conundrum562
 
AzianCuz's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
I've upgraded my injectors to the 1ZZ PN 23250-0D050 and it makes the car idle very good, less shaking and more throttle response. As far as the check engine light lean code goes, I haven't seen it come on yet. Hopefully it doesn't anymore.
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------
BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS
TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI
NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST
GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES
TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS
TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE

AzianCuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:02 PM   #11
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!
 
CrankyOldMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 2,332
I get it once in a while, under WOT for extended periods of time. I also have a CAI and a non-standard MAF intake section, so it's possible the ECU is just getting confused. Or was it the MAF out of range? I dunno, I get P0101, P0170 and P0171 pretty regularly. My ScangaugeII clears that right up.
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:09 PM   #12
AzianCuz
conundrum562
 
AzianCuz's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
Nice well hopefully I don't get codes anymore, It's annoying. Without the 1ZZ I kept getting P0171 after cleaning the MAF sensor.
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------
BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS
TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI
NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST
GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES
TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS
TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE

AzianCuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:32 AM   #13
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!
 
CrankyOldMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 2,332
If your MAF is clean, P0171 means an intake leak. I've had problems with the bolts on the end of the plenum coming loose and causing vacuum leak at idle and pressure leaks under boost. A bit of loc-tite red did the trick. You should also do a vapor check--get a can of carb or brake cleaner and spray a little of it along the intake components. If the engine surges, you have a leak in that spot. If you need new gaskets for the Blitz, I may have a spare set around here somewhere.
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 08:23 AM   #14
AzianCuz
conundrum562
 
AzianCuz's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldMan View Post
If your MAF is clean, P0171 means an intake leak. I've had problems with the bolts on the end of the plenum coming loose and causing vacuum leak at idle and pressure leaks under boost. A bit of loc-tite red did the trick. You should also do a vapor check--get a can of carb or brake cleaner and spray a little of it along the intake components. If the engine surges, you have a leak in that spot. If you need new gaskets for the Blitz, I may have a spare set around here somewhere.
No more CEL after the 1ZZ confirmed. Cranky is it worth it to dyno? Or could I just leave it as it and run it as my daily. I am going leave boost at medium settings and drive it normally.
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------
BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS
TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI
NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST
GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES
TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS
TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE

AzianCuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:35 AM   #15
KTS
 
KTS's Avatar
 
Drives: Vitz RS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Posts: 272
Glad you got it sorted out.
KTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:14 PM   #16
yarisugi
やりすぎだ~
 
yarisugi's Avatar
 
Drives: Me: Nuts:
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ハワイ
Posts: 2,041
You're starting to go off-topic.
If you read other threads about NST pulleys, your question would most likely have been answered.
yarisugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 07:26 PM   #17
MUSKOKA800
 
MUSKOKA800's Avatar
 
Drives: Scion FRS RS2, ‘21 Crosstrek
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chatham, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,729
I'm running 1zz injectors with my Blitz set-up. I do get a 'Too Rich' code in the winter, likely due to choke but have no CEL spring, summer or fall.
__________________
TRD Upgrades: 18" Wheels wrapped in 215/35/18 PZero's, Sportivo Shocks/Struts, Lowering Springs, Swaybar, Axle-Back Exhaust, Oil Cap, Rad Cap, Signage.

Aftermarket Goodies: Piggies SS, K&N Drop-In, Blitz S/C, DC Header, NST Pulley)

Toyota Options/Accessories: Sport Pedal Covers, Sport Shift Knob, Ipod Interface, Summer Mats, Winter Mats, Cruise Control, Auto-Dim Mirror, Echo steelies with winter boots.
MUSKOKA800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:25 PM   #18
AzianCuz
conundrum562
 
AzianCuz's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSKOKA800 View Post
I'm running 1zz injectors with my Blitz set-up. I do get a 'Too Rich' code in the winter, likely due to choke but have no CEL spring, summer or fall.
I hope I don't get that...
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------
BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS
TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI
NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST
GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES
TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS
TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE

AzianCuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: 1ZZ Throttle Body and 0.25" aluminum wheel spacers m911gt Items for Sale by private party 6 04-25-2009 08:52 PM
swap for 2zz-ge???? yarisTOONR82 Performance Modifications 12 03-23-2007 07:15 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.