![]() |
|
|
|
#595 |
![]() Drives: 2009 2 door LB Carmine Red Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 14
|
Thanks!! I wish I could show how the color changes in the light, it looks fantastic!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#596 |
![]() ![]() |
Sorry for the late check in!
Checking in, Andru47! |
|
|
|
|
|
#597 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
welcome noobs
|
|
|
|
|
|
#598 |
![]() ![]() |
Another newbie here. I bought my 2009 sedan w/ power package on December 3 and I love it! My first car was a 91 Honda Accord and the Yaris has been a real flashback - I didn't realize how much I missed having a little car. Most recently, I had a 2006 Chevy HHR that I totaled in November. I was fond of it, but I wanted a car that wasn't prone to rollovers!
I've been lurking here since before I purchased the car, so I'm excited to join in on the discussions! |
|
|
|
|
|
#599 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Welcome newbie!
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#600 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#601 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Welcome class of 09'.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#602 |
![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 9
|
Another Yaris newb checkin in. I've got an '08 Polar White Liftback. Absolutely love it so far. Took a little getting used to after moving from a RWD sedan, but 4500 miles in, I'm lovin' having a light, tossable car that can maneuver the tight streets of Philly without batting an eye. Looking forward to getting to know you all...
-Mackie |
|
|
|
|
|
#603 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris sedan , '08 Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northeast
Posts: 643
|
smart decision . ENJOY
|
|
|
|
|
|
#604 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris HB Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: L.A. county, CA
Posts: 168
|
Hi Mackie,
Welcome to the club : ) |
|
|
|
|
|
#605 |
|
Only Happy When it Rains
|
Not new, but it's been a while. Finally have some money, and just destroyed a stock wheel, so I'm going to finally figure out where to get those volks i've wanted. I've moved to florida, but been working far too much to check out the scene at all, eeww. So what's up peoples?
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple |
|
|
|
|
|
#606 |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
woooah welcome back old-timer!
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#607 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
i enjoy seeing people return from absences, glad to have you back
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
|
#608 |
![]() Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 16
|
Hey guys, new here
Just got a 09 blizzard pearl white 5 door liftback. Nice to meet u all! |
|
|
|
|
|
#609 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
Nice to meet you! Welcome to the best place for the Yaris
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
|
#610 |
![]() Drives: Polar Whte HB 08 Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 30
|
Hi Everyone,
New to Yaris, purchased an 08 Polar White HB early September ,and while it took some getting used to ,I love it. Drove several times in the snow to work I and was not disappointed ,watching some muscle rear wheel drives and pick-ups sliding on turns,my lil guy staightened out fast and handled well. Learning alot from this forum and getting a few laughs while lurking. Will post pics and Avatar soon. Helene |
|
|
|
|
|
#611 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
welcome Helene, enjoy!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#612 |
![]() Drives: Polar Whte HB 08 Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 30
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |