Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2006, 12:04 AM   #1
swng
 
swng's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
Yes, why? I would also love to know the price, if Adriaan does not mind sharing.
swng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 01:18 AM   #2
swng
 
swng's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
Thanks Adriaan. Too bad the dealership in B.C. did not ask me if I wanted leather. Had they asked, I might have ordered it. I am quite allergic to wool.
swng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 08:29 AM   #3
lappie
Specialized Cycles
 
lappie's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 06 5Dr LE Pkg 'B'
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 25
Hi Adriaan, i see that you're from Montréal, me i'm from Montréal-Nord and i was wandering whitch dealer did you purchase your car, is it Toyota Montréal-Nord ? if the answer is yes did you have a good service ? I think i'm gone go this week because 3.9% instead of 5.9% interest rate for a 2007 model is a good deal, many thank's.
lappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 05:48 PM   #4
Adriaan
In between cities
 
Adriaan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 yaris ce
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 307
Hey lappie, I got my yaris at spinelli Lachine, since they gave be the most for my car also the salemen knew is car after a did my homework and drilled him with question. The other dealer like president & woodland didn't know anything. I've deal with spinelli before when i had my paseo and had no problems.
Adriaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 03:27 PM   #5
Frink
 
Frink's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Yaris RS 5 door 5 speed
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 18
My 2006 Yaris

Frink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:22 PM   #6
swng
 
swng's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
Nice car Frink!
swng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 02:19 AM   #7
birdy
I stay G'd Up
 
birdy's Avatar
 
Drives: 02 wrx wagon
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: denton,tx
Posts: 262
Send a message via AIM to birdy
are those 17s?
birdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 01:50 PM   #8
YARISinWHITE
 
YARISinWHITE's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris RS-B 5doors
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdy
are those 17s?
Yes, they are. I tried 18s, they looks even better but they rubbed the inside wall when you turn. Which I don't suggest to use them without adjust you camber and use firmer suspension. :)
YARISinWHITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:38 AM   #9
wushumasterku
 
Drives: 06 White LE HB 5spd
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by YARISinWHITE
Yes, they are. I tried 18s, they looks even better but they rubbed the inside wall when you turn. Which I don't suggest to use them without adjust you camber and use firmer suspension. :)
did you lower your yaris?

what kind of rims are they, thanks!
__________________
.
wushumasterku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 01:55 PM   #10
Ziv
It's all about VVTI
 
Ziv's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 5Dr LE White
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 308
THAT is a swwwwwweet ride. From one white Yaris owner to another!
__________________
Ziv on Vitz '06.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 08:27 PM   #11
as400g33k
 
as400g33k's Avatar
 
Drives: 05 YRS Silver Lining Metallic
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 249
nice... those wheels go very well with the look of the car...
as400g33k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 12:08 PM   #12
Master
Hella Smart
 
Master's Avatar
 
Drives: Lexus IS300
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: SF/SJ
Posts: 81
www.finishfirstpolish.com
Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:55 PM   #13
swng
 
swng's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051

My car. This is the first time I post a picture. I need your forgiveness folks. Just do not know how to make it smaller.

Last edited by swng; 03-31-2006 at 10:58 PM.
swng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:40 AM   #14
why?
Only Happy When it Rains
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: harnett county NC
Posts: 4,097
Looks good. Don't worry about the size, the bigger the better.

Anyways to resize you'd use a pic program, or I think even the photoshop that came with windows might be able to do it as well.
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 01:13 PM   #15
swng
 
swng's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by why?
Looks good. Don't worry about the size, the bigger the better.

Anyways to resize you'd use a pic program, or I think even the photoshop that came with windows might be able to do it as well.
Thanks why? I remember you were the one who told me how to post a picture some time ago. I used TinyPic.com for the one above. It was quite easy. I will try some new tricks later with a pic program.
swng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #16
plushDJ
 
Drives: 2007 3 dr manual
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Red Deer, AB
Posts: 169
I have a 3 door hatch coming in the blazing metallic blue like the TRD Tundra's!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
plushDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 11:32 PM   #17
as400g33k
 
as400g33k's Avatar
 
Drives: 05 YRS Silver Lining Metallic
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 249
nice to both cars!

hoahmaru, if you dont mind me asking, what that wire sticking out of the front bumper?
as400g33k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 04:32 AM   #18
blueajee
 
Drives: 07 Yaris RS
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Ont
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by as400g33k
nice to both cars!

hoahmaru, if you dont mind me asking, what that wire sticking out of the front bumper?
That one should be the block heater plug.
blueajee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.