![]() |
|
|
|
#1081 |
|
"LibertyRides!"
Drives: 2010 Yaris 3Dr LB | 2020 Stang Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: State College, PA, USA
Posts: 576
|
Welcome!
![]() Post pics? Click Go Advanced... scroll down to Attach Files and click the Manage Attachments button. Everything is self explanatory... can post pics from local drive and/or HTTP Web... post your pics under the valid file extensions listed... not too large. Cheers!
__________________
~ Mark ~ 2010 Yaris 3-Dr Liftback, 5-Speed Manual, P185/60R 15, Bayou Blue Pearl I Love my YARIS Most miles Tank: 538 tank/10.148 gal = 53.015 MPG / Most MPG: 54.95 MPG (ethanol) 425 tank/7.73 gal "The evils of government are directly proportional to the tolerance of the people." -- Frank Kent |
|
|
|
|
|
#1082 |
![]() Drives: none yet Join Date: May 2010
Location: US
Posts: 9
|
Hi everyone...
Just saying hello here. You guys have already been really helpful, so I know this is a pretty cool place. ![]() Hopefully getting the new Yaris soon... |
|
|
|
|
|
#1083 |
|
Michael
Drives: 07 Silver Yaris Sedan Join Date: May 2007
Location: Clearwater, Kansas
Posts: 281
|
Hello to all new members!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1084 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 4dr Sedan Silver Streak Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 73
|
Hello! I missed this thread because I was too absorbed in the DIY section! So, hello everyone, I am new here :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1085 |
|
"LibertyRides!"
Drives: 2010 Yaris 3Dr LB | 2020 Stang Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: State College, PA, USA
Posts: 576
|
Welcome aboard!
__________________
~ Mark ~ 2010 Yaris 3-Dr Liftback, 5-Speed Manual, P185/60R 15, Bayou Blue Pearl I Love my YARIS Most miles Tank: 538 tank/10.148 gal = 53.015 MPG / Most MPG: 54.95 MPG (ethanol) 425 tank/7.73 gal "The evils of government are directly proportional to the tolerance of the people." -- Frank Kent |
|
|
|
|
|
#1086 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Rover Mini S Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: KC Missouri
Posts: 74
|
Hey guys.
New Here. Just got a 2009 yaris hatch with pwr package and ugly 17s haha ![]() I will probably be selling those shortly. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1087 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 09 4 door sedan Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 69
|
Hello all!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1088 |
|
4-Banger N00b
|
I'm a relatively new owner and was lucky enough to find this forum last night. Nice place!
My little guy is Carmine Red Metallic. Here is the color up close: ![]() And here he is! ![]() That was before I went nuts personalizing him. I'll post more pictures later in the topic that belongs in
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1089 |
|
Loves to travel
|
welcome
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1090 |
![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8
|
Hi Folks,
Just bought 2007 Yaris Hatchback with 31k mikes on it. I will post pictures soon. Thanks |
|
|
|
|
|
#1091 |
![]() Drives: yaris 2 dr plus hatchback Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Honolulu
Posts: 9
|
Newbee Yaris owner and loving it!
![]() Taking pics with my " new" Yaris tomorrow... at Ala Moana Beach Park - Can't wait!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1092 |
|
Canadetroiter
|
Hello all.
Got my (used) 08 Yaris 3DR LB back in mid Oct. 2009. Really like the car so far. Haven't done much to it yet, but I've got a few pics. Lots of great info here at YW. I'll be a frequent visitor.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1093 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Meteorite Metallic LB MT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 810
|
Welcome all the noobs!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1094 |
|
Banned
Drives: 2010 Yaris 2 Door LB Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 10
|
I have never owned a Toyota before; in the mid-80's and early 90's I owned three Honda CRX's and I loved them. I think the Yaris will make a great replacement! I test drove a Yaris on Saturday and came home with it 3 hours later. Mine is Carmine Red and a 5 speed.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1095 |
|
"LibertyRides!"
Drives: 2010 Yaris 3Dr LB | 2020 Stang Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: State College, PA, USA
Posts: 576
|
^ Sharp!
__________________
~ Mark ~ 2010 Yaris 3-Dr Liftback, 5-Speed Manual, P185/60R 15, Bayou Blue Pearl I Love my YARIS Most miles Tank: 538 tank/10.148 gal = 53.015 MPG / Most MPG: 54.95 MPG (ethanol) 425 tank/7.73 gal "The evils of government are directly proportional to the tolerance of the people." -- Frank Kent |
|
|
|
|
|
#1096 |
|
I ♥ Yaris
Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indianapolis IN
Posts: 1,313
|
Welcome to the family! You're ours now... *insert maniacal laughter*
__________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell |
|
|
|
|
|
#1097 |
|
Landog
Drives: 2010 Red 4dr Auto Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Washington
Posts: 6
|
New Yaris owner!
Hey Yaris forum!
I just bought 2 cars in 2 days! My wife totaled her 03 Mazda Tribute a couple of weeks ago, right when I was in the middle of my new car search. ![]() Long story short, I had been looking at Yari for a couple of weeks. I took her down to the Toyota dealer and she test drove a corolla and loved it. So we got it. The next day I went down and picked up my new baby. A 2010 barcelona red sedan with the power options and cruise. Our garage smells like the dealership showroom now! Nice forums, I look forward to reading bunches. Cheers, Landog Last edited by Landog; 06-14-2010 at 04:36 PM. Reason: add pics |
|
|
|
|
|
#1098 |
|
Canadetroiter
|
Nice.
Same hubcaps and everything. Welcome.
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |