Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 01:59 PM   #1
Hershey
 
Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
The 5 door in BLAZING BLUE looks just as sharp as the 3 door . We were very close to getting that one , but was difficult to find it in that color so went with the B.B. 3 door . The 2008 sedan in Barcelona Red sits behind it .
Attached Images
 
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
cruzerbotz
 
Drives: 2010 5 dr LB
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 20
New 2010 5 Dr automatic owner here. Lost my job in January and the Expedition I was driving, with my ex-employer paying for the gas just wasn't cutting it. Needed a smaller payment and ended up at Toyota dealer looking at the used cars. Drove a Camry w/ 53,000 mi on it and then drove this Yaris with 2300 mi on it. Expecting a slow slug, I was surprised and tickled at the pickup. Needed more legroom in front, so took out the rear seat and made a level platform. Then fabricated four 1/2" x 2" x 16" long bars and moved the front seats back 3 1/4 inches. Now, lots of room for me and stuff.
cruzerbotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:06 AM   #3
AppleJacks716
 
Drives: 2010 5 Door
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzerbotz View Post
Needed more legroom in front, so took out the rear seat and made a level platform. Then fabricated four 1/2" x 2" x 16" long bars and moved the front seats back 3 1/4 inches. Now, lots of room for me and stuff.
Wow, how tall are you? I've took a few new dealership cars out to get similar seat brackets made. One was an Avalon, those already have a lot of leg room.
AppleJacks716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
Hershey
 
Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
Welcome . Post some pics if possible . Thanks
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #5
Robbie
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris YR, 5 door H
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Queensland, Australia
Posts: 17
Send a message via MSN to Robbie
Hey everyone =D
I am Robbie, I come from Queensland, Australia and am a young driver/yaris owner. I am 19 years old and I got my first brand new 2010 Toyota Yaris YR 5 door HB (Auto) on December 29th 2010. It's metallic "blazing" blue in color and no current mods done to it yet.. but I do look forward to trying so mods out. This is my 2nd car that I have owned since getting my license, my first car was just a bomb (97 ford festiva HB). I was very happy to trade in my ford when I got the yaris on a Toyota loan. I am really impressed with the fuel consumption/savings on with my yaris, and so far just love my car so much and just love the feeling of having a brand new car :)

__________________

Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:53 AM   #6
FunForDummies
 
FunForDummies's Avatar
 
Drives: YRS 5dr MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australian suburbs
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Hey everyone =D
I am Robbie, I come from Queensland, Australia.... I got the yaris on a Toyota loan. I am really impressed with the fuel consumption/savings on with my yaris, and so far just love my car so much and just love the feeling of having a brand new car :)

I like the blue too.
I'm getting a new 5dr with Toyota finance (car is on back order). Did you get the 3.05 percent loan? Wish I'd had such a low rate on my first few cars. I got ripped off.
FunForDummies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:36 AM   #7
Robbie
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris YR, 5 door H
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Queensland, Australia
Posts: 17
Send a message via MSN to Robbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunForDummies View Post
I like the blue too.
I'm getting a new 5dr with Toyota finance (car is on back order). Did you get the 3.05 percent loan? Wish I'd had such a low rate on my first few cars. I got ripped off.
Nah haha I got mine for cheaper then that :P
I got in with the 3 month Toyota finace deal from November through till the end of January.
I got mine at advertised 2.9% but for private use once in the door.. it came to 2.06%

I was looking well away from Toyota for my first new car.. but once I went in to enquire about the loan deal and found out how cheap it would work out.

I did have to wait.. as they ran out of stock in the metalic blue and they had mine shipped over ready just before we hit 2011
__________________

Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:54 PM   #8
Hershey
 
Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
Another B.B. 5 door . Enjoy .
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #9
Clubfoothead
I've made a post!
 
Drives: 2009 3 Dr. Liftback
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1
I'll gets some photos up soon.

John from Dallas, Texas. Soon to be 40 years old.

It came time to replace the 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage. After thorough research I was shocked to learn my dream car was a Yaris. 6 days for me with my 2009 3 door, silver. I really love this car.
Clubfoothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #10
Altitude
 
Altitude's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 LB MT Bayou
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,671
Welcome John!
Altitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #11
nevuk
 
Drives: toyota yaris 1.8
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: accrington
Posts: 3
new on here

just bought yaris 1.8 vvt-i sr 3dr any advice and whats best tyers for this
nevuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:59 AM   #12
Woodsman
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris Hatchback CE
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: RR4 St. Marys, Ont., Canada
Posts: 25
Just bought a new 2010 Yaris Hatchback CE with 3-Dr LE Package in 1E7 Silver Streak Mica.
Woodsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:07 PM   #13
Hershey
 
Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
Welcome everyone .
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:24 PM   #14
jay00784
I've made a post!
 
Drives: Yaris 2011 Silver
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Guayama, PR
Posts: 1
Hey there great forum.
jay00784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:48 PM   #15
Shifty Eyes
 
Shifty Eyes's Avatar
 
Drives: 1nz-fe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: JP
Posts: 8
checking it out. working on a 1nz-fe motor for future car.
__________________
Where it all Starts
Shifty Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #16
DMZ
 
DMZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: E. Oregon
Posts: 130
I have a '05 Tundra DC 4x4 which I really like. But with gas prices going up recently and projected to continue upward, I went looking for a used high mpg Toyota to use as a commuter.

It took some time and patience to find what I wanted, a well maintained, low miles (<60k), that got >35 mpg. I looked at a few Corollas, one, an '03, had over 300k miles on it and they were asking $4k. I looked at a 06' Nissan Sentra, but the build quality was less than desired and the engine had a high freq' vibration. Prius' were selling for $12-16k.

Then I saw an add for a '07 Yaris HB for $9,950. This was the first Yaris I had seen during my search, that was up for sale. 44,001k miles, all maintenance records, new Michelin tires, optional Winter package and audio. It look new. I offered $9k and got it.

I am very pleased with it, as is my wife. And I am glad I found this forum I can use as a resource for info and such.
DMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:06 AM   #17
Hershey
 
Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #18
Destinyismine
 
Drives: Silver Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: West Texas
Posts: 3
Howdy to everyone from the Lone Star State.... Like my Ford truck, but I LOVE my YARIS.... Have had a secret passion for Toyota's several years now. We are looked down on but thats okay; we unlike "them" stay out of the SHOP!!!! Can I get a heck yes???
Destinyismine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.