Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #1369
jdmwagon
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Middle, TN
Posts: 10
Tennessee checking in here. Soon to be Japan.
jdmwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:59 PM   #1370
Poseidon500
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris 3dr Red
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2
Hi there folks. It's nice to see a Yaris enthusiast site out there!

I have a red Yaris hatchback, and I am in the process of looking for some nice rims.
Poseidon500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:59 PM   #1371
killacam64
 
Drives: 2009 yaris sedan
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 6
hello everyone. just checking in i have a 2009 yaris sedan and am planning on getting a new hatchback after my naval basic training.
killacam64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #1372
Hershey
 
Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
Welcome .
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:23 PM   #1373
TickleTimeTim
Free Mustache Rides
 
TickleTimeTim's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris HB
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 1,247
Welcome. Enjoy the forum
__________________
Club SHIFT
TickleTimeTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #1374
DARKSCOPE001
 
Drives: 2011 Yaris sedan
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pickerington Ohio
Posts: 51
hello everyone, Proud new owner of a 2011 yaris sedan. Love the car it does everything I could want it to do and more, Im really enjoying the fact that I can drive to work all week and burn up 1/4 the gas I did in my tired out old hyundai

Im have many questions about this car, its my first new(ish) car so I want to keep it pretty nice. Im an aircraft mechanic, so i like to tinker with cars but I avoid working on them if i can. I dont mind doing routine maintenance but other than that I tend to get frustrated with them if i cant figure something out

I look forward to learning alot about this car.

Thanks everyone
Sean Scott
DARKSCOPE001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #1375
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by killacam64 View Post
hello everyone. just checking in i have a 2009 yaris sedan and am planning on getting a new hatchback after my naval basic training.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSCOPE001 View Post
hello everyone, Proud new owner of a 2011 yaris sedan. Love the car it does everything I could want it to do and more, Im really enjoying the fact that I can drive to work all week and burn up 1/4 the gas I did in my tired out old hyundai

Im have many questions about this car, its my first new(ish) car so I want to keep it pretty nice. Im an aircraft mechanic, so i like to tinker with cars but I avoid working on them if i can. I dont mind doing routine maintenance but other than that I tend to get frustrated with them if i cant figure something out

I look forward to learning alot about this car.

Thanks everyone
Sean Scott
Welcome both of you!
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:28 PM   #1376
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankM View Post
Got my 08 White Yaris about two mo. ago , all so have a 02 Lexus RX300,Gold, and a 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder White.
Great choice of vehicles, welcome!
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #1377
SpaceWayne
SpaceWayne
 
Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris S
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jax, Florida
Posts: 1
New owner of a pre-owned Yaris at 75k. I don't even care, this car is fantastic. I'm glad to see you're all as enthused as I am about it.
SpaceWayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #1378
Hershey
 
Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
Congrats to newer members . Hope you have many years of .
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:14 AM   #1379
CtrlAltDefeat
I ♥ Yaris
 
CtrlAltDefeat's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indianapolis IN
Posts: 1,313
Welcome everyone! Happy to have you... Enjoy your fun little cars!
__________________

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell
CtrlAltDefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:28 AM   #1380
pertness
 
Drives: Yaris Hatch 07'
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7
Helloo!

Thanks for such a wonderful forum! and the community seems sooooo friendly!

I'm Pert from Sydney, Australia.
Learnt how to drive in my 07' 3dr hatch.
Slowly maturing and the forum is every yaris loving human's heaven!
pertness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:31 AM   #1381
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
^ Welcome pertness!
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:22 AM   #1382
DJYojimbo
 
Drives: 2012 Grey Toyota Yaris SE
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 261
Love this Forum! Everyone is pretty much awesome here! Btw 2012 Yaris SE!
DJYojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #1383
Ladbrox
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2012
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sweden
Posts: 31
Konitsua ( not sure I typed that down right ! ) New to the forum, and 1 month and 3 days brand new owner of a White Toyota Yaris ( Active package , is how they call it in Sweden at least )
Ladbrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:37 AM   #1384
Vail
 
Drives: Yaris MY 2012 1.3 Style
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18
Hello to everybody,

I'm arrived too.. Matteo from Italy my toy is the white lady.. 1.3l 99cv
pleasure to be with you ;)
Vail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #1385
esperto
 
Drives: 08 Yaris MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 4
Proud new owner of a silver 08 manual 3door liftback checking in from Layton, Utah. Got my new (to me) ride a month ago and I'm still in love with it.
esperto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #1386
why?
Only Happy When it Rains
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: harnett county NC
Posts: 4,097
welcome to the yaris playground peoples. enjoy.
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.