Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2006, 09:54 PM   #127
riceboy
 
Drives: icebox
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
shoot... one more thing.. I need a phone number from ism3t...... thanks for the added pressure echohrs, and thanks for the prompt payment tca4.... now it's all on ism3t...
riceboy is offline  
Old 09-15-2006, 03:03 AM   #128
ism3t
YarVitz
 
ism3t's Avatar
 
Drives: 07' Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 222
I sent it man! good to go!
ism3t is offline  
Old 09-15-2006, 03:42 AM   #129
tca4
 
tca4's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris RS (white)
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Delta,BC
Posts: 502
tca4 is offline  
Old 09-15-2006, 06:50 AM   #130
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Yippee!
Violin is offline  
Old 09-15-2006, 07:32 AM   #131
riceboy
 
Drives: icebox
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
The funds have been sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll advise of tracking numbers when they become available!!

Thanks to everybody for their participation, and I can't wait for my JDM Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
riceboy is offline  
Old 09-15-2006, 08:01 AM   #132
hasher22
Look mum no stars!!
 
hasher22's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris 06
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Australia Sydney
Posts: 1,469
Send a message via MSN to hasher22
is it too late for me to be added to the list? i want them now...












lol jks....im happy with my smoked tail lights...hehe
__________________
hasher22 is offline  
Old 09-15-2006, 08:33 AM   #133
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!
 
GabL's Avatar
 
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceboy
The funds have been sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll advise of tracking numbers when they become available!!

Thanks to everybody for their participation, and I can't wait for my JDM Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good stuff!! Now we can finally start our countdown! Is it 2-3 weeks?
GabL is offline  
Old 09-15-2006, 05:43 PM   #134
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!
 
GabL's Avatar
 
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsky2
From Japan via express airmail, probably 1-2 weeks to the West Coast.

Probably about 2-3 weeks to Eastern Canada/US.

I love the West Coast ;)
Why the 1 week difference? It's just 4 hrs flight in between.
GabL is offline  
Old 09-15-2006, 05:56 PM   #135
riceboy
 
Drives: icebox
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
1-3 weeks... 1 week is a little optimistic.. I think it'll drop in the 2-3 week range.. and I don't think there will be any difference from West Coast/East Coast locations.. or at least I hope not... since I'm in the East!
riceboy is offline  
Old 09-15-2006, 06:40 PM   #136
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
My last package from Japan (through Japan's Postal Service) arrived in just 2 days.
Violin is offline  
Old 09-17-2006, 05:17 PM   #137
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!
 
GabL's Avatar
 
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
Hopefully the custom will be generous to us... finger crossed.
GabL is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 05:43 PM   #138
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Wow! I got mine already.

I'm going to go install them now.
Violin is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 05:52 PM   #139
riceboy
 
Drives: icebox
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
are you kidding me???
riceboy is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 09:09 PM   #140
tca4
 
tca4's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris RS (white)
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Delta,BC
Posts: 502
Arhhh damn you Violin!! :P jk!~~ where is mine!!!!!
tca4 is offline  
Old 09-18-2006, 09:17 PM   #141
riceboy
 
Drives: icebox
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsky2
riceboy,

I thought we would all get individual tracking #'s for our lights?
Anything for me?!
That's what I was advised.... I haven't received any tracking #'s, and wasn't even aware that the pieces were shipped out.. I'm hoping that Violin can confirm things......
riceboy is offline  
Old 09-19-2006, 07:36 AM   #142
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
I can.


Psyche!

Last edited by Violin; 09-19-2006 at 01:34 PM.
Violin is offline  
Old 09-19-2006, 01:00 PM   #143
Teruyume
 
Teruyume's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 Yaris RS
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 120
Send a message via MSN to Teruyume
OMG.......... i am so jealous now..... i want my JDM tail :P
__________________
06 Yaris RS 2Dr HB 5MT Orange
Blitz Compressor
Apexi Power Intake
GP Racing GR-6 15x7
Kumho Ecsta AST 195/50R15
Tanabe DF210
JDM LED Tail lights
Teruyume is offline  
Old 09-19-2006, 01:33 PM   #144
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Ummm...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=psyche
Violin is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JDM RS LED taillight GabL Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 6 08-22-2006 12:51 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:02 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.