![]() |
|
|
|
#1441 |
|
Banned
Drives: Bmw Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 4
|
Hi everyone!
am newbie here i read this forum more than tow day's but today i finally decided to join it for getting more new informative information from here and i would like say thanks to all of you for allow me as a member of this community i hop i will enjoy here i really appreciated you on this operating keep it up!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1442 | |
|
no show, no go :(
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1443 |
![]() Drives: awesome Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: everywhere
Posts: 4
|
2009 S Hatch
Bought yesterday, pick it up in a couple of days. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1444 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 322
|
Hi everyone! I bought my car a few years ago, but recently discovered this forum! I own a
2007 Toyota Yaris. I have to say, this site is awesome! There's so many things I want to do! The first thing I did since I found this site (two or so weeks ago) was paint my instrumental panel ^^". Next is to add new fabric to my doors and hopefully powerlocks! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1445 |
![]() |
Great to be here. Looking forward to 2013.
http://www.prlog.org/12015144-toyota...y-in-2013.html |
|
|
|
|
|
#1446 |
![]() Drives: 2008 Toyota Vitz RS Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Posts: 2
|
hi all
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1447 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: 08 Yaris HB Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1
|
New to the forums, already have plans for my car. Seems like MicroImage is a good place to go.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1448 |
|
やりすぎだ~
|
Welcome. Yes, MicroImage IS a good place. I'm glad you've done your research. Lots of info on this site as well.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1449 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 132
|
This seems very reasonable... anyone know of this seller?
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/TOYOTA-YARIS-...1#ht_500wt_949 Toyota Yaris OEM tune-up parts - $49 A/F #17801-0T030 O/F #90915-YZZF2 DPG #90430-12031 SPARK PLUGS (X4) #90080-91184 |
|
|
|
|
|
#1450 |
|
やりすぎだ~
|
No, but top-rated seller. Looks good to me.
Though you might want to enter your postal code for international shipping. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1451 |
![]() |
I'm semi new to this forum, but looking through posts made me already start shopping for upgrades for my yaris :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1452 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: blue 08 yaris hb auto Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: illinois
Posts: 1
|
got a 2008 yaris hb w/12k miles, took it to dealer last year to have checked for over rev due to not going into 4th gear when engine is cold. Shifts fine when its warm. dealer mechanic said all the toyotas do this even the camrys, does anyone have the same problem here? Since the car is NOW past the 36 month or 30k mile I probably have no options but would like to know if it is characteristic of the yaris, Also downshifts to 3rd on 45 degree downgrade if traveling 50 mph or less
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1453 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
|
Quote:
The downshifting is also normal.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1454 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
Welcome
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1455 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08Yaris2D, 88LandCruiser. Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Alameda,Ca.
Posts: 476
|
Hi all, I did not see this section or I would have posted here first.
Just bought an 08 2 door for $6k. 80,000. miles. I'll post a pic later. The PO was not big on spending money on PM. He also had poor taste in tires. It had Chinese tires on mis match 14" steel wheels. I replaced them with 15" steels and Michelin Defenders in a stock size. Now handles like a dream. Changed all the fluids and ordered a Pioneer HU and Alarm. Was going to drop in some HID's, but the Yaris has a really beautiful pattern with Halogens, so I just order a couple of pairs of Osram Night braker plus H4 bulbs, and I'll make up a relayed harness for proper voltage at the headlights. Nice forum, althoe not nearly as busy as the Land Cruiser forums. Last edited by UberSilver; 02-03-2013 at 08:18 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1456 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
Handsome devil
. Enjoy |
|
|
|
|
|
#1457 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris 3-Door Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 123
|
Hello, ALL! Recently purchased a 2009 3-door in Red for SPEC B! Wish me luck :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1458 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
Welcome to the club .
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |