![]() |
|
|
|
#1459 |
![]() Drives: 2008 toyota yaris sedan Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ottsville
Posts: 2
|
I just bought mine i named him Darth he is AWESOME!!
2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Love it! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1460 |
|
Banned
Drives: honda Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1
|
hi, this is james. say big hello to all of you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1461 |
![]() Drives: VITZ 2007/9 1.3L Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Posts: 2
|
Hi! I'm from Burma. A Vitz 2007 came into my arms just three weeks ago.We call it Vitz by its Japanese name here, not Yaris like in the west.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1462 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
Welcome to the club .
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1463 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: '12 Yaris 5dr HB Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 1
|
Hello, new to the forums, not sure how much I'll be posing here but wanted to check it out.
On Friday I became the proud owner of a 2012 white 5 door hatchback yaris on Friday. It's my first car, (I'm 23 and only got my license last year. I was afraid to drive ㅜㅅㅜ) Her name is GlaDos and I've stocked her with companion cube plushies, and I'm waiting for my window decals then I can invade the pictures forum with my baby! :D |
|
|
|
|
|
#1464 |
|
Only Happy When it Rains
|
congrats!
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple |
|
|
|
|
|
#1465 |
![]() Drives: 2013 Yaris SE Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: West, US
Posts: 8
|
First time car-buyer! I've been eyeing up Yarises since the first time I saw them in 2007. Got a pretty good deal and finally sent it on a 2013 (contrary to many here, I really like the newer look) Manual SE. First time stick-driver, definitely exciting. Here is the handsome little man, stock:
![]() Installing some side body molding and tinting in a week or two. So glad to join the Toyota family, and this community seems great! :) |
|
|
|
|
|
#1466 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2012 Grey Toyota Yaris SE Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 261
|
Congrats I have the same color and model just the 2012 SE :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1467 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 213
|
How's everyone doing with weather conditions like Snow and/or Wind. Find I can't go as fast as I'd like too.
Hit 70 with 20 miles an hour wind, and I'm being pushed around. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1468 |
|
PEEWEE1
Drives: 2009 yaris s sedan Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 55
|
Newbie here from New York
This is my first car forum and also my first ever Toyota. Just bought a 2009 yaris sedan S. It has 30k miles on it and Im 37.6 mpg and trying to get even better with improved driving habits. I've had this car for about a month and I'm diggen it. Fun to drive and looks good(blue). Its a plain jane car with automatic tranny.The moment I laid eyes on her I knew I was going to buy it. Anyways hello to all you YARIS folks, I like this site and happy driving to all.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1469 |
|
"LibertyRides!"
Drives: 2010 Yaris 3Dr LB | 2020 Stang Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: State College, PA, USA
Posts: 576
|
Welcome aboard!
There are several stickies under the Fuel Economy Forum. "Fuel Efficiency in the Yaris" http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5979 Another good one is, "Using DFCO to increase your mileage"... http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4248 Happy trails and fun travels. Cheers!
__________________
~ Mark ~ 2010 Yaris 3-Dr Liftback, 5-Speed Manual, P185/60R 15, Bayou Blue Pearl I Love my YARIS Most miles Tank: 538 tank/10.148 gal = 53.015 MPG / Most MPG: 54.95 MPG (ethanol) 425 tank/7.73 gal "The evils of government are directly proportional to the tolerance of the people." -- Frank Kent |
|
|
|
|
|
#1470 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 213
|
Ridsatrio, like your Sideview mirrors. Didn't know Yaris has those.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1471 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 213
|
Awesome. I'll have to look into those.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1472 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
^ Lookin' good !
.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1473 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
devananne , welcome and hope you have many years of happiness with your new Yaris . It's a looker .
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1474 |
|
25, 550 MILES!
|
New owner here, also! Though I'd post in this thread, too - totally love this car, it is so much fun to drive - been reading all the threads and posts here, ah, literally - and there are a lot!
2013 Yaris L 3 Door Coupe Auto Absolutely Red |
|
|
|
|
|
#1475 |
![]() Drives: '01 MR2 Spyder, '09 Yaris TS Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Midrand, JHB, South Africa
Posts: 12
|
Hello everyone!
New to YarisWorld...from South Africa. Great forum, great info...all for a great car! Both the SO and I, are Toyota nutters... My SO has a Black 2009 Yaris TS - (I helped to convince her to buy it ) bought as a demo model.It's a great car, with all the features and functionality we could ever need. I love driving it, particularly with the TRC and VSC disabled... ![]() My current cars: 1. 1970 VW Beetle - my first car - it was all I could afford at the time...lol. Still have it...want to make it a Toyota-powered drag car one day. 2. 1994 Toyota Corolla 180i (AE93R, 7A-FE) which is my faithful, reliable, daily drive. It just keeps going...does not know the meaning of the word "quit" 3. 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder (ZZW30, 1ZZ-FE) which is my n/a TODA 20v track project. Will upload some pics soon! Cheers for now.
__________________
'09 Yaris 1.8 TS - Hers '01 MR2 Spyder - My Track Project (TODA 20v) '94 Corolla 180i - My DD www.twincamclub.co.za |
|
|
|
|
|
#1476 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 213
|
Nice to see other parts of the World. Have any pictures?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |