Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2006, 01:57 PM   #145
tomjasz
Banned
 
tomjasz's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Black Yaris LB, 05 Camry LE
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lost Wages
Posts: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsky2

I love the West Coast ;)
Known by some here as the "left coast"
tomjasz is offline  
Old 09-19-2006, 04:11 PM   #146
ItsMyDaily
The LittleBastard
 
ItsMyDaily's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 297
let me know on the next group buy. I'll be the first name on the list .
__________________
Yaris Mods:
20% Tints
Ground wires

2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback - Current
2004 Honda S2000 - Sold
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 - Sold

DIY: Groundwire Kit
ItsMyDaily is offline  
Old 09-19-2006, 04:17 PM   #147
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Yeah I already know what I want for Christmas...

A spot on the next JDM tail GB list!
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 09-24-2006, 10:57 AM   #148
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
No kidding this time.

I got a call from the Post Office on my cell phone - the number I gave riceboy for my contact.

They said they have an Express Mail for me from an international address.

Will be delivered to my office tomorrow.
Violin is offline  
Old 09-24-2006, 11:47 AM   #149
riceboy
 
Drives: icebox
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
Are you sure???
riceboy is offline  
Old 09-24-2006, 12:48 PM   #150
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!
 
GabL's Avatar
 
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
Nice!

So riceboy, no tracking # for us?
GabL is offline  
Old 09-24-2006, 04:06 PM   #151
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceboy
Are you sure???
99% sure. I'm not expecting any international shipments at my office except for them. I'll know tomorrow.
Violin is offline  
Old 09-24-2006, 08:56 PM   #152
riceboy
 
Drives: icebox
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
Nothing yet,.. I'm still waiting to hear back about it...
riceboy is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 10:56 AM   #153
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Got them!!!!





Slight problem though. They lack the wiring harness pictured in the ones RoninMax got. The instructions (in Japanese) show you removing the harness from the stock headlights and using it on these. That would be great if I owned a Vitz RS.

I'll scan in the instructions and post them.
Violin is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:33 AM   #154
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592












Violin is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 12:20 PM   #155
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Tap..tap...tap...

Is this thing on?
Violin is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 02:24 PM   #156
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
I would have them installed already if I had the correct wiring harness. It's two bolts and a gentle tug to remove the tail light.

I hope I don't have to make a harness. The bulb holders are standard. I wonder where I could find the three pin connector for the LEDs (center hole in gasket).
Violin is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 02:52 PM   #157
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
It's also possible that the red tail lights come with the wiring like in RoninMax's photo.

If it's the same as the Canadian RS, I may have to ask a favor from one of you.
Violin is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 02:54 PM   #158
RoninMax
 
Drives: Yaris 3 Dr, AE86
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 49
Sorry to say that, you purchased just the Lens only. The picture I post in the forum is the Tail Light Assy. means Len, light bulb, harness, everything to make it work. Now, you need to purshase the light bulb & harness to make it work. Let me check the part # and see how much it is cost. I hope everyone in this group buy buy the whole LED Assy. instead of Lens only.
__________________
Maxwell Arancon
Pass Racing Inc
148 S.8th Ave, Unit F
Industry, CA 91746
626-961-6284
626-369-4418
RoninMax is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 03:04 PM   #159
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Thanks Max. PM me when you find out.

I noticed that on japanparts.com lists mine as "CLEAR COMB.LAMP (REAR)" and the red ones as "JDM TAIL LAMP ASSY. L/R" .

"Assembly" might be the key word here.
Violin is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 03:19 PM   #160
ItsMyDaily
The LittleBastard
 
ItsMyDaily's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violin
Thanks Max. PM me when you find out.

I noticed that on japanparts.com lists mine as "CLEAR COMB.LAMP (REAR)" and the red ones as "JDM TAIL LAMP ASSY. L/R" .

"Assembly" might be the key word here.
was just about to ask if the one japanparts sells is the complete kit with lens, bulb, harness. Anyone know??
__________________
Yaris Mods:
20% Tints
Ground wires

2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback - Current
2004 Honda S2000 - Sold
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 - Sold

DIY: Groundwire Kit
ItsMyDaily is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 03:38 PM   #161
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Despite the obvious issues, those tails still look awesome. Can't wait to see them on! (No more than you can't wait I'm sure Violin!)
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 04:35 PM   #162
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!
 
GabL's Avatar
 
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_hrs
These lenses are an upgrade for the JDM RS, which comes standard with the LED clusters the rest of us bought, so I assume the rest of us will get the bulbs and connectors included...

Cheers
Finger crossed.
GabL is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JDM RS LED taillight GabL Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 6 08-22-2006 12:51 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:02 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.