![]() |
|
|
|
#1711 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 yaris 3 door Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 1,000
|
this is page 100
i just thought i'd add that... |
|
|
|
|
|
#1712 |
![]() Drives: 3dr 2005 Yaris Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 2
|
Hello. I'm engineering my yaris 3dr into a weekend camper.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1713 |
![]() Drives: 2006 Toyota Vitz RS Hatch Back Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Montserrat (Caribbean)
Posts: 21
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1714 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Welcome! I love the red/white combo. Reminds me of an old forum user from back in the day. He had the same color combo and his wheels were a similar design. He was running a Blitz Supercharger, too. Some pics of a 2007 meet with his car in it here, if you're interested...
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53784 |
|
|
|
|
|
#1715 | |
|
2010EGGHATCH
Drives: White 2010 Yaris Hatch Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Ohio
Posts: 165
|
Quote:
Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
__________________
IG: 2010EGGHATCH |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1716 | |
|
2010EGGHATCH
Drives: White 2010 Yaris Hatch Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Ohio
Posts: 165
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
__________________
IG: 2010EGGHATCH |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1717 |
|
2010EGGHATCH
Drives: White 2010 Yaris Hatch Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Ohio
Posts: 165
|
Prob less than stock tbh 2.5 is too big for N/A and I'm not boosted yet
Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
__________________
IG: 2010EGGHATCH |
|
|
|
|
|
#1718 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: TOYOTA YARIS 2007 Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: PONCE,P.R.
Posts: 1
|
Much appreciate thanks. if I cannot find the answer here I will give up
Thank you for having me |
|
|
|
|
|
#1719 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Welcome all
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1720 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: Yaris Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Berlin
Posts: 1
|
Brand new here, picking up a 2007 Yaris sedan in the morning.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1721 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Nice! Welcome, and post pics when you can...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1722 |
|
Banned
Drives: 2015 Yaris LE 3door 1F7 Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 963
|
Ehhhhh Totally Forgot To Introduce myself.
Im Dark my instagram is @ foxboyhunter my SFW twitter is @speedhuntersfox I dont know what else to put |
|
|
|
|
|
#1723 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2014 Yaris SE Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,082
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1724 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: 2014 White VITZ Join Date: May 2007
Location: Huntington Bch, CA
Posts: 4,936
|
^^^ Berlin, New Hampshire?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1725 | |
|
Sir Rustalot
Drives: Toyota Yaris silver 2000 reg Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 118
|
Quote:
Last edited by hairygityeti; 09-05-2017 at 09:39 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1726 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 06 2ZR Turbo Yaris RS Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 2,384
|
We recently picked up 'new to us' 2006 Yaris RS. Loving this little car. My wife had an Echo for years and loved it. I'm doing some work on it which includes some body work (no rust, just dings), headlight restoration, an exhaust manifold and fixing the hatch lock.
I look forward to learning from all of you. And, I'll try to upload some pics.
__________________
2006 Yaris 5 Door RS 2ZR-FE (2011 Corolla 1.8L) Swapped, Automatic, T-28 Turbocharged (8 psi), HSD MonoPro Coilovers, DIY W/M Injection, custom 3" cold air intake, custom 2.5" exhaust, TRD rear sway bar, Penguin Garage 13mm spacers (rear), custom Civic front lip, full repaint, Android 6.0 7" touchscreen, Rockford Fosgate speakers, tweeters, NVX underseat subwoofer https://www.instagram.com/2zr_turbo_yarisrs/ Last edited by 06YarisRS; 09-05-2017 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Picture sizing |
|
|
|
|
|
#1727 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: 2007 Yaris Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Trenton, Ontario Canada
Posts: 1
|
Hi all I have a 2007 Yaris my girl friend has put 415 killomoters on it still been driving strong 5 speed I run each gear up then change gears each shift the next gear drags like I have it in the wrong gear
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1728 |
|
Sir Rustalot
Drives: Toyota Yaris silver 2000 reg Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 118
|
Buy one,im one year into my first Yaris and i love it, soooo much fun!
__________________
If it wasnt for my modesty ,i would be perfect !
Last edited by hairygityeti; 09-13-2017 at 05:06 PM. Reason: badly written |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |