![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Administrator
|
Toyota Yaris in Barcelona Red Metallic
Last edited by YarisBueller; 01-12-2006 at 09:38 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Administrator
|
rrrred
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
stop staring my star perv
Drives: 97 tercel Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: seattle
Posts: 335
|
Quote:
ok... isn't this rs should be absolutely red... instead of barcelona...? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 yaris s sedan Join Date: May 2006
Location: california uber alles! (sacramento)
Posts: 204
|
well i guess i'll post mine
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() Drives: 2007 yaris S Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mokena, IL, USA
Posts: 23
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() Drives: 2007 yaris S Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mokena, IL, USA
Posts: 23
|
ne other pics neone else wants me to take ill be glad to, god knows when i was researching this car there where alot of angles on it I couldnt find on the net
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Mmmmm, twisties!
Drives: 07 Red Yaris S & 95 Miata Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 97
|
fouad84, I see you still have that little warning tag hanging out of your glove box. That thing was history on my car before it ever even left the lot! LOL!
Anyhow, here's my new baby! Just got her yesterday and already put her through her paces in the twisties going up to Big Bear. She handled like a champ! We also had the AC on for part of the trip (It was around 100 degrees here yesterday) and after putting on nearly 100 miles overall yesterday, we only used 1/8th of a tank!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() Drives: 2007 yaris S Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mokena, IL, USA
Posts: 23
|
Mine looks better, LOL, jk, I forgot I even still have that tab on there
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Some pics from Puerto Rico...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Mmmmm, twisties!
Drives: 07 Red Yaris S & 95 Miata Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 97
|
Quote:
__________________
Don Neudecker Ad Compositor Extrodinaire "The instructions are inside the box." - My I.T. Dept.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
The rims are 18's and the tires are Dunlop 215/40/18. This is stock suspension, because the rims and tires are high.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Mmmmm, twisties!
Drives: 07 Red Yaris S & 95 Miata Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 97
|
Quote:
I want to stay with the smaller wheels to save on wait and drop the car. I just can't decide on how much to lower it. There are two options from Tanabe right now. I'm leaning towards the 'normal feel' set which will only lower it just more than an inch I believe.
__________________
Don Neudecker Ad Compositor Extrodinaire "The instructions are inside the box." - My I.T. Dept.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
That Anime Guy
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '07 Blazing Blue LB, '09 Jetta Join Date: May 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 413
|
now that i see your ride...i'm thinking about 18in again.
originally..i want 18in, but then i was worry about all the rubbing and people told me it's not a good choice in terms of ride comfort, so i thought i shoud get the 17in and lowered it. but now i see yours looking so good, even with stock suspension...hhmmmmm....i gotta re think that 17in idea. |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
No post since 2007, lets bump it up...
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan, Auto Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SE Texas
Posts: 327
|
here's mine. just bought it used yesterday for $6800.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
![]() Drives: 2007 yaris sedan 4 doors Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 2
|
Ok this is acutally my first japanese car. I got a yaris sedan in barcelona red about 3 weeks ago. I needed a car in a hurry so I got the last one left on the lot. I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on how to hook it up, for example, are there any body kits? could I mount the spoiler and the body kit of the yaris s on the regykar yaris sedan? how much (within legal measures) can I do to add more horse power? and most of all, how do I go from manual to power windows and mirrors? any help greatly appreciated
Digitaldago NJ
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() Drives: 2007 Barcelona Red Yaris Sedan Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 28
|
These pictures really don't do the color justice. We were hoping to get our hands on a Jade Sea, but after seeing the Barcelona Red in person, I don't really have a preference one way or the other.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Official ABSOLUTELY RED thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 330 | 02-19-2025 02:16 AM |
| Official BLACK Photo Thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 773 | 04-12-2022 01:02 AM |
| Official BAYOU BLUE METALLIC Thread | VitzBoy | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 319 | 01-18-2017 08:08 PM |
| Official FLINT MICA thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 64 | 12-14-2012 02:15 AM |
| Official SILVER Photo Thread | VitzBoy | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 44 | 11-10-2009 11:19 PM |