![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
46 and 2, just ahead...
Drives: 07 Yaris sedan Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Johnstown, PA
Posts: 533
|
Quote:
(note to self: time for the Atkins again....) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Passin' The Gas...Station
|
Quote:
Chuck
__________________
MY Gas Station Attendant Misses Me...![]() Chuck |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris HB Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: my own little world
Posts: 1,256
|
Ah, the kurokoma-sutra!
It doesn't bug me being taken for a guy anyways, I was only teasing sherryberry. I just hope people don't read my posts and wonder why that "guy" gets so excited about glitter and pretty fabric and such...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Passin' The Gas...Station
|
Glitter and fancy fabris is just fine. We are not here to judge.
Maybe a nice set of curtains for Sherry's car so she doesn't get arrested for her talents. Chuck
__________________
MY Gas Station Attendant Misses Me...![]() Chuck |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Lonesome Cowboy
Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inner City, Dallas
Posts: 2,995
|
beef curtains?
__________________
SPONSORED BY
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Oh how I love moral ineptitude.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
LMAO! I love this thread. and there are guys who like glittery stuff.. yeah... haha although their sexuality may be put into question hehe.
Do I really need curtains for my car? I'd think that the cops would appreciate a good show after their long days
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Lonesome Cowboy
Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inner City, Dallas
Posts: 2,995
|
__________________
SPONSORED BY
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Tired of the Stars!
|
sherryberry--get the curtains! Most cops have had their sense(s) of humor surgically removed! (And they have no patience for small cars parked in construction sites after dark)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | ||
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 09 3dr LB MT Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 681
|
Quote:
Quote:
Particularly when a crew is working the site! Oh wait, so was I... (No it wasn't with one of the crew... My boyfriend dropped by to bring something I had forgotten and needed for working nightshift... It also wasn't in my Yaris. It was in a 2002 VW Golf backseat though...)
__________________
2009 3dr LB MT Meteorite Metalic. Car bought 8/7/09. Now over 89k miles of trouble free driving, other than user error!!
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
That's cuz cops need to get laid more! I don't park my cars in construction sites to get it on. I park it behind stores and whatnot. One time, we parked at Jehovah's Witnesses
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Passin' The Gas...Station
|
At this time I would like to nominate SherryBerry for YarisWorld Recreation Monitor. Show of hands? (or whatever else you can our attention with).
Chuck
__________________
MY Gas Station Attendant Misses Me...![]() Chuck |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
Passin' The Gas...Station
|
Quote:
That would be something to Witness, Chuck
__________________
MY Gas Station Attendant Misses Me...![]() Chuck |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris HB Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto Ontario Canada
Posts: 309
|
to be honest with you we didnt have many problems with it, if shes flexible its all good, and if u have ure interior lighting on, it feels and looks like a fudging porn movie lol!
"yurhis world"
__________________
Rice on, Rice Off Ron Cabading |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Wonder what'll happen when I rock my boyfriend's world in a yaris.. maybe they'll halt for a month!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Passin' The Gas...Station
|
Ya HAD to say the BF word, way to kill the party.
Chuck
__________________
MY Gas Station Attendant Misses Me...![]() Chuck |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
hehe I'm sorry, Chuck... but it's not like it's a husband hehe.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Passin' The Gas...Station
|
Point well taken....Besides, someone has to hold the camera!
Chuck
__________________
MY Gas Station Attendant Misses Me...![]() Chuck |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |
| I test drove a Yaris, Versa and FIT | CanadaCraig | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 41 | 11-29-2008 09:18 PM |
| Toyota Yaris to Sponsor FOX's "Prison Break" | YarisBueller | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 0 | 04-30-2006 08:01 PM |